Price:£75.47 - £130.00

on 28 October 2013
After weeks of searching I have my winter boots. Was beginning to think they didn't exist! They are really comfy, flat and fit perfectly around my legs. I've found a lot of boots were too wide at the top resembling wellies!
on 23 November 2013
Not for someone with bigger calfs even with the adjustable back.
Very disappointing and not a wider fit at all.
on 8 February 2015
Nice quality leather, however, they were very wide at the top, just below my knees - maybe they'd fit a taller person (I'm 5' 2") better, so the tops sit on widest part of calf muscle. Sadly, returned them because of fit.
on 18 January 2015
My feet fitted the boots perfectly well, but although there appeared to be plenty of room at the top of the boot where the buckles were, it was just that bit too tight at the start of my calf so I couldn't get the zip past that. If the expandable part had continued farther down the leg then they would have been perfect for me.
on 21 December 2014
I have trouble finding a pair of boots that don't hang loose around the top so thought I'd give these a go. The buckles allow you to adjust - I have a 34 cm calf and these fit me fine. They are a little roomy around the ankle, but it's not that noticeable hence the 4 stars. The insoles are padded which makes them very comfy. They are quite a tall knee high boot, longer than any other boots I own. I'm 5' 5" and take a regular in leg length, if I was a few inches smaller/had shorter legs I think they would have gone back!
on 29 November 2013
In your description of these boots you say they are an wide fit letter e, but in fact they are a regular fit letter d, my wife very disappointed but she shall keep these boots grudgingly because she's had a problem getting a pair. She wanted size e, so she could wear them over her leggings or jeans. But now she can't. It might help other people making the same mistake if you were to get your description right on your web page.
on 4 September 2014
Really pleased with these boots. I don't have particularly skinny legs, but find that most boots are much too wide around the ankle, and the top of the calf which I especially hate. These boots are a little wide for me on the ankle but I can easily solve with socks. What I am thrilled about is that the top buckles are adjustable and go quite narrow if necessary, so even when the leather gives, they can be tightened into shape again. The leather is soft and very good quality, and the boots cost me half of what I was expecting to pay, so very pleased indeed.
on 18 November 2013
Bought these boots for my new commute to work, which involves a fair amount of walking. They are very comfy and warm with just enough heel to look stylish. The leather is lovely and soft, would highly recommend these boots.
on 11 January 2015
I spent so long looking for a pair of boots that fit me. I''m 5'1" and have size 2 feet (can fit into some size 3 shoes), so it is hard to find something that fit me. I need something that is size 2 or a small size 3, not too long and suitable for slim calves. Although I would have preferred these boots to be slightly shorter (they are touching the lower part of my knees a bit) and I have to do up the buckles quite a bit, I think they pretty much fit my tall order! The leather is soft and the shape look good. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on 22 January 2016
These boots were the only one pair I've come across that fit my 15.5-16'' wide calves. In the very beginning the leather felt very hard and harsh on my ankles and it caused bleeding blisters to appear but after wearing them for a few weeks they became more comfortable. I didn't send them back at the time because it's very difficult to find boots with a calf circumference of 16'' and more.
I'm now in my third winter of wearing them. There are two things I don't like about them: one is that the buckles catch the overlock seam the hems of some of my skirts and I now have a few of them that need constant repair; the second downside is the very roomy, loose ankle area. I don't know why all shoemakers assume that all women with wide calves have wide ankles as well. The excess slouched leather around the ankles was rubbing against my skin and caused it to bleed in the shape of a bracelet.
Overall a pair of well made shoes but some things should be considered more.
Great service from both sellers, I returned the first pair for a reason I cannot remember now and with the second order from Bell shoes I got a key ring holder and a mouse pad.
I wouldn't say that these boots are likeable, but bearable.