on 20 February 2014
I got these to replace my previous RDX gloves which lasted about a year of regular use before getting worn to the point of being impractical, figured I'd go for an upgrade as a replacement.

The are a bit tight putting on and taking off, I prefer the two strap style (one over the back palm, one over the wrist) as you can make it tight to preference whereas these gloves have a fitted size approach. I figure they may stretch a bit as time goes on but at the moment it's a bit annoying at the end of a tiring workout to have to fight to get these off.

The wrist strapping is quite supportive and the leather elements and padding look like they take a lot of wear.

It also digs a little into the hand when lifting heavy bars in one spot. The bit on the palm side where the suede/fabric meets the leather thumb, in the topmost corner between the two, a part of the inner stiching sits in the line of your natural grip. I don't know if this is just for me, due to my own hand size/shape and grip nuances or is a recurring thing for others.

Also the padding placements aren't completely ideal for pull-ups, but that's only really noticeable when you're close to failure.
on 23 August 2014
These gloves are great for about 50% of the exercises I do in the gym mainly the pushing ones like bench press, however the padded grip makes them unsuitable for rows, deadlifts and pull-ups which means taking them off which is a pain when doing super sets.
I've had them for 6 month now and the padding is still pretty thick.
on 10 June 2014
Firstly the fit is better than most gloves I've tried. However that said, the "gel" used to cushion these is slightly too thick and makes it hard to tighten a fist, thus reducing grip. Which makes them unsuitable for weight lifting.

I did however find the wrist strap to be very supportive, although it does add an unflattering bulk to the overall look. Also like to note, these are not made for small hands/wrists.

So to finalise, these are good for things like pull-ups but are hard to use for actual weights.
on 5 May 2014
They have good support, but I think there's slightly too much gel making the gloves too bulky, because of this, my grip is actually worse because I'm not able to make a proper fist.
Other than that, great for your wrists.
on 17 November 2013
These are my 3rd set of RDX gloves and like the 1st two pairs I had there are no complaints at all in fact I highly recommend them!!!
The padding is good and the wrist strapping just right. In comparison to my first pairs of RDX gloves the padding is thicker and initial thoughts were that movement could be restricted however after a few long gym sessions they do feel like they are moulding to my hands whilst still maintaining good support. Must also say that with the colder weather approaching and the gym I go to being somewhat on the cool side I'm looking forward to these gloves keeping my hands warm also!!
on 23 November 2013
I was looking for a new set of gym gloves. I am really pleased with the product. It has very good palm and wrist protection when you lifting heavy . The material feels very soft and much higher quality than the gold gym gloves that more experience. I will be definitely buy again in future and recommending to other people and I really like the design.

So what my views After 4 Months of daily use? I have to say that they are fantastic. Still no a signs of damage (normally other gloves I had by now will have some signs of damage from use). Very comfortable. I have to say RDX this your best Gloves ever
on 8 November 2015
Really happy with these gloves! This is my second pair now: early the first pair I left at the gym and lost! I've had various pairs of RDX gym gloves over the years,all which have lasted well, but these seem to have an even better quality about them and solid gel cushions.

The only thing I wasn't as keen on was the straps, as I have fairly skinny wrists, so when completely wrapped around they didn't look right. So I inside the stitching and took off the straps, and have to say, as gloves without straps, they're even better! Done this to both pairs now. Great product though!
on 6 March 2014
I have purchased several RDX items from B2B fitness. All have been worth the the extra money.

I purchased these gloves as a previous set was stolen in the gym. The padding is just right on these and the fit is very, very good. The quality appears to be spot on as with all my RDX items.

The only downside to this glove is that the d-ring fastening for the strap, digs into the back of your hand. After an hour I just removed the strap from the d-ring. I will probably try and cut the d-ring off, failing that purchase the previous RDX gloves I had.
on 9 November 2014
These gloves seemed top quality when they first arrived but after having worn them a few times I noticed rough parts where the sticking had been sealed by melting. The also went mouldy after the first few times of wearing them and after washing them, the went really hard and shrank. No other gloves I have had have gone mouldy so not sure why these did. I have since bought some cheaper gloves and find them much better. I have other RDX equipment and this is top stuff, these gloves just aren't that good.
on 19 January 2014
Quality of materials used is great, they look nice, feel nice and seem strong too. I love the straps for wrist stability too, makes dips and dumbell presses for the chest really safe and easy!
My only slight issue is with size - I bought XL, I have quite big hands, but they're really quite tight and there are no bigger ones available... but after a few sessions at the gym it seems that they sort of stretched to the shape of my hands a bit, so it's not too bad after all
Overall, worth the money!