5.0 out of 5 stars Amber Teething Anklet Bracelet - It really does work!!
Published 1 month ago by Miss R. Frail

Not sure if this works as too big for my 4 month little girl so annoying as can't use yet and confirm if it helps!
Published 4 months ago by christina lawrence

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amber Teething Anklet Bracelet - It really does work!!, 14 Nov 2014
Miss R. Frail (England) - See all my reviews
I like most parents was a little sceptical about the pain relieving powers of amber, A fellow mum recommended I try after seeing how much my little boy was suffering .... and how I was struggling watching him suffer and feeling utterly helpless. I tried every available product and always felt a little guilty for giving him so many pain killers, I hope I am not the only one who worries 'am I doing the right thing'.

I purchased a anklet from another well known provider of amber and noticed a difference within a day! My son's cheeks were considerably less red and he seemed so much happier in himself. It does not completely alleviate his suffering but helps considerably! One afternoon my son was screaming in pain, I then realised his anklet was missing and we had lost it whilst out. I ordered another immediately but he had a very uncomfortable night so I am 100% sure Amber works!

I ordered this bracelet after purchasing 2 from an alternative supplier and lost both as the clasp kept opening. I managed to spot the anklet numerous times before we eventually lost it. Since purchasing this anklet, it has never undone!! It has stayed in place and helped my little boy manage.

I would recommend you measure your little ones anklet and order slightly bigger, They do come off on occasions regardless of how tight they are, I find putting a sock on over the anklet will ensure it stays put!

I hope this review has been helpful and more importantly your little one feels better soon! If only we would suffer for them! :(

3.0 out of 5 stars ... too big for my 4 month little girl so annoying as can't use yet and confirm if it helps, 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: Amber Teething Anklet Bracelet - size from 13 to 18 cm - 100% Raw Unpolished Genuine Baltic Amber - Top Quality on Amazon + Free Organza Gift Bag - Baby Child (Jewellery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks really cool on my son but unfortunately I have not noticed ..., 25 July 2014
Looks really cool on my son but unfortunately I have not noticed much improvement in his colic and teething discomfort later on. It's hard to say if it works or not...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for teething!, 17 Sep 2014
We use this everyday and keep it on day and night. I bought a slightly bigger size for my baby daughter to wear as an anklet but just put some string around it and it doesn't fall off. Also it means I don't have to keep buying bigger sizes. I think it has really helped my daughter with her teething. Would highly recommend. We've also had lots of compliments from people about the fashion accessory on my baby's ankle!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well but not very sturdy, 22 July 2014
It works so well and my son now has hardly any pain with his teeth. However the beads came undone after a week

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - really works for us, 26 April 2014
This definitely helps my son, before his cheeks were red and hot to touch now they are back to normal and we don't have any crying pains either.

5.0 out of 5 stars They do work you know!!! X, 20 Mar 2014
Love the product and it works. I have 2 now. One polished and one unpolished. These have ment virtually no med's or teething gels given to my boy and he's cut 2 teeth. X

5.0 out of 5 stars Great teething anklet, 12 Mar 2014
This anklet Looks good is sturdy and great size for growing toddler. Great product would definitely recommend and buy again. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with this product, 5 Aug 2014
So happy with this product, it is lovely! My daughter is almost 12 months old and has had hers on her ankle for the last week. Seems to be working to help those nasty teething pains, she's been herself since she's had it on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love the product and packaging was good too, 11 Aug 2014
Really love the product and packaging was good too. I think I chose a size too small but that was my fault. Good product baby is comfortable and I think it has helped too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›