5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it
Great product looks very neat next to bed works well 1 down side the wire that came with it is tiny n no plug usb 2 mobile
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with neo hybrid case
I had hoped I could use this dock at the side of my bed. However I have a neo hybrid case and don't want to remove the case every time I want to dock the phone. Shame I can't buy a USB extender to make the connection longer. It would be ok then
Published 12 months ago by Berkeley W Kenward

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with neo hybrid case, 13 Sep 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars good product, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: G4GADGET® Dual Sync Dock Station Cradle Battery Charger For Samsung GALAXY S4 9500 LYF23
Ever since I got the product my pgine freezes for about 40second after taking phone off charge, other then thats id recommend it

3.0 out of 5 stars Two little problems, 12 May 2014
Brian Mccorkell "brianpals" (Forres, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a charger and it does seem to do that OK.
However, I've found a couple of problems that potential buyers may wish to consider.
The first is that the battery fits so well that you need a penknife or something just as strong to prise it out. At first I thought this might be the fault of the spare battery that I also bought, but it also happens with the original one, too.
You see, when it comes to removing the battery from the phone, there is the facility to stick your finger nail into the recess and it comes out easily using the lug. With this charger, the battery is charged upside down and so any lugs on the edge of the battery are at the bottom and so are not available.
The other problem is that the charger's lid needs to be open to be able to see if the charging has finished, as the LED is inside. This may be a trivial complaint but my S2 charger had the LED on the outside, which was much more convenient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 24 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Unit is just for galaxy, 10 April 2014
bought it for my star s9500 (amazon supplied galaxy clone), charge connector is 180 out so screen faces backwards & thus it not really useful. tried disassembling to turn it around, but this is not possible as the internal circuit board is asymmetrical and cannot be secured in place.

i must assume it fits the samsung. i will also assume the star mfg. got it wrong.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 4 Jan 2014
It does what is has to do and holds your phone. it is not a car, motorbike or plane. hope that helps you.