5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase, I bought these for myself and they ...
Brilliant purchase, I bought these for myself and they have been brilliant so far, can't go wrong for the price great sound love the speakers. Brilliant purchase. I think there were instructions on the back of the box but I can't really remember. Use this often great buy!
Published 10 months ago by Shannon Harvey

1.0 out of 5 stars which was an unnecessary struggle with all the cables
Published 1 month ago by sam mines

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase, I bought these for myself and they ..., 29 July 2014
This review is from: VEO - USB Dancing Water Speakers pink - for PC, Mac, MP3 Players, Mobile Phones inc. iPhone & Tablets

1.0 out of 5 stars which was an unnecessary struggle with all the cables, 12 April 2015
Shortly after setting up the speakers, which was an unnecessary struggle with all the cables, I put my music on and the quality wasn't very good only later to find out that the left speaker was not working I unplugged all cables and re plugged them back in but there was still no response from the left speaker. I tried using my phone and played music from that into the speakers but this caused the active right speaker to sound like it was underwater. The water feature worked fine on both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with prompt service from Icestation, 5 Aug. 2014
Lovely gift for my daughter! Very pleased with prompt service from Icestation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 5 Nov. 2014
The speakers are great! Perfect size and sound.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but expected more., 23 July 2014
I was expecting the water to launch into the air and hit the top of the container. This is a very rare event.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I bought this for my partner and he absolutely loved it, definitely better than expected and also better ..., 10 Sept. 2014
This is a very late review and I appologise however I bought this for my partner and he absolutely loved it, definitely better than expected and also better than those I've seen in shops around, just great!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 28 Aug. 2014
bought for grand daughter and they are being in continuous use (247) very pleased with product .

5.0 out of 5 stars these are awesome veo hold up to there quality not the 1st ..., 23 Oct. 2014
these are awesome veo hold up to there quality not the 1st time i have had a product from veo exellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Dancing Speakers, 23 Jun. 2014
Bought these for my daughter who is twelve and loves her music, she loves them!! they arrived quickly, and they look great, very happy with them and a great price too!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work waiting to sm one to gt back to ..., 4 Feb. 2015
Didn't work waiting to sm one to gt back to me to return them but no body gt back to me yet