This is a very late review and I appologise however I bought this for my partner and he absolutely loved it, definitely better than expected and also better than those I've seen in shops around, just great!
Published 1 month ago by Sam crawford

3.0 out of 5 stars looks are deceiving
the images used are very deceiving, but still they sound ok, the water pumps work only when you listen loud music.
I thought they were filled with some short of liquid and made color movements.
What it really is a vaccuum with some water in the bottom.
Published 8 months ago by S. Pampoukidis

3.0 out of 5 stars looks are deceiving, 18 Feb 2014
S. Pampoukidis "Sokos" (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VEO - USB Dancing Water Speakers white - Desktop Speakers for PC, Mac, MP3 Players, Mobile Phones inc. iPhone & Tablets, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad 5 iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c (Electronics)
I thought they were filled with some short of liquid and made color movements.
What it really is a vaccuum with some water in the bottom.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 25 May 2014
This product is underwhelming to say the least. Okay if you require something gimmicky but expensive for what it is.

3.0 out of 5 stars Static., 4 Jan 2014
No matter what device I have them plugged into the is static when not playing music. Sound quality is okay and they look amazing just the static is doing my nut in.

3.0 out of 5 stars DOnt work Properly, 10 Feb 2014
Opened these on Christmas day and they only work every now and again - I should of sent them back seems to be a loose wire. When they do work they look great. This reminder to leave feedback reminded me that I should of sent them back

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing USB Attachment, 29 Jan 2014
On arrival, we were very happy by the overall quality of the product however we were greatly saddened when we realised that there was no USB attachment which was needed to power the speakers. As it was a present for a young girls birthday this caused a great problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Well presented although not as good as I hoped., 28 Jan 2014
Not as good as expected. Cable is slightly dodgy but turning it round in the sockets gets the wires to contact. Other headphones, speakers tested so it seems only to be the cable. Sound is also quite small compared to the noise created by the action of the water. i.e. you hear the water over the speaker. However my daughter is very pleased and does love their colours, one is used as a night light.

3.0 out of 5 stars SMALLER THAN EXPECTED, 29 Nov 2013
Loved the idea of these, they where 3 days late - but made it in secure packaging. a lot smaller than I was expecting but Good value for money - won't know if they work until I try them out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Speakers, 28 Jan 2014
Product good value for price. However the product arrive without instructions and it took a while to realise you needed tonight into the PC for them to work on the iPod and iPad.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 7 Dec 2013
If I know how small they was I would not have got them but there not bad for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I bought this for my partner and he absolutely loved it, definitely better than expected and also better ..., 10 Sep 2014