Pros
Published 11 months ago by Sean Reilly

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
It'd be good if I could actually charge it!!
Published 1 month ago by Andrew Wells

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cost effective, however, If you are used to a high end phone you may notice a dip in the camera/video and screen quality., 4 April 2014
Sean Reilly (London, UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Samsung S7275 Galaxy Ace 3 UK SIM-Free Smartphone - White (Wireless Phone)
Pros
1. High quality workmanship- there is a clear 'feel' to this phone of quality- you get good tactile feedback from the buttons and I also like the change from a glossy to a satin finished back. The phone was a bit thicker and heavier than I expected. With the metal strip around it feels like I could drop it and it might survive although I don't want to find out..

2. System performance is good enough for all the LATEST games and apps whatever flappy app you want to tap at. :) My daughters like to have a game to play if stuck waiting somewhere with so I did consider this when buying it!

3. Bright display enough display to be clear in daylight.

4. Fast internet connectivity (4G capable) but I pretty much only use wi-fi for internet use/browsing.

Cons
1. Average camera. It's not HD.

2. Relatively low resolution display- I guess it just depends what you are used to.

3. Too power-hungry while off or in standby- Why is that?! You WILL have to charge this phone every day but on the plus side it doesn't take too long a charge to get back to a decent level of charge if you are very low (plugging it in to the car on a short journey is great to top up charge)

4. VERY noisy indoor video capture- by that I mean that the image is very 'grainy' in low light. Don't expect much quality if capturing video if you are out and about with your mates in the evening somewhere.

Samsungs 'cost effective phone' is most certainly enough for me in terms of quality and performance. You may be used to a high end phone and notice the difference- mainly in the camera and screen quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Advanced Phone, 3 Jun. 2014
The phone is very good. Has all the operations and systems for making it a challenging phone with the most recent smartphones. it is very fast with its processor and what makes it better it is 4g compatible and i have 4g with my phone.
I am very happy that I made this decision to buy this phone.
While I wanted to recommend this phone there is one slight drawback and that is the battery when full charged finish very quickly and need to recharge.
Except for that it is a very advanced phone and it is for anyone who would like a phone to do their work

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, Great Service!!, 7 Oct. 2014
Bought this phone for my husband and he just loves it! I hate buyig in the high street as they try to overwhelm you with choice and additional services etc., you don't need. This was easy.... bought what i wanted in 15 mins.
Delivered on time and in perfect order. As stated : Brand new, Unlocked and Sim free!
A free O2 Sim card came with it but not used. Instead bought a mini sim (99p) and asked current provider to
switch over from old sim. Done in 15mins including number and contacts list! (contacts were saved to old sim)
He was able to use the phone within 30 mins of receiving it, once he got the gist.
Would recommend this phone to anyone at any age, easy to use and classy.
Also would recommend this supplier, as it was a great buy for a new product, with a smooth, hassle free delivery service :)
What more could one ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use with bright clear screen, 21 Aug. 2014
Speedy delivery. Well packed, item as described from seller. Lovely mobile, easy to use with bright clear screen. You can adjust the font size when texting which is ideal for me as I am short sighted. Nice size with 4 inch screen. Very good value, cheaper than anywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Phone, 26 Jun. 2014
Nice enough without being a flashy or ' bling' object. A phone which is up to date and solid in your hand without being too big. Does all the stuff a smart phone need to be doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little phone for the price, 23 Nov. 2014
I deliberated about buying this phone for sometime because I wasn't sure whether to go for a more expensive model but I am very pleased with it. I had to buy a new phone because there is no mobile phone signal where I live and I wanted to download the 'ThreeInTouch' app so I can use the phone at home. I successfully did that and am now able to use my phone using my home wifi. I really like the phone but I do like Samsung products so I'm probably a bit biased. I only use it for basic functions but it seems easy to navigate around. Many other reviewers complained about the battery life and I must admit that it probably only lasts a day. However batteries do not seem very expensive so I may get a spare for travelling and I also intend to switch some of the functions off to save the battery. I wanted a smaller phone and was not sure whether to go for the ace of the Galaxy 4 Mini. In the end I couldn't justify the extra expensive and have not been disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great smartphone overall. Daughter happy = parents happy., 24 Oct. 2014
Great phone for our 14yr old. We linked this SIM free purchase with a Tesco £7 month deal, and is a great combination. Only reason for 4 stars not 5, is battery performance is adequate, rather than outstanding. That issue has recently been supported with a powerpack purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung galaxy ace 3, 11 Oct. 2014
This is a great phone.well made and this one wont bend in your pocket.These phones are qiute cheap and are still very smart.Me and the wife have one each,and we are over the moon with them.We have used all the galaxy ace models,and this one is brilliant.5* from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great budget smartphone, 10 Jun. 2014
Excellent. Just as described. Great functionality from a budget smartphone. If you don't need the bells and whistles of latest galaxy s5 but still want a quality reliable smartphone then i would recommend the galaxy ace 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, 22 Dec. 2014
Briefly had the Ace 4 but this does 95% of the job at a much nicer price the only down side (very minor one) the Ace 4 has a great lock screen while you are on a call the Ace 3 does not so your ear or cheek does activate the menu unintentionally.