on 12 June 2014
These were bought for my friend who had just had a baby and wanted to interact with the child and i bought them as a gift, they took a long time to get here but when they arrived they were good quality and very cute and the child loves them
on 6 February 2015
Very poor quality, the puppets' heads were losing the stitches on the first day, with all the insides coming out. Very difficult to put on, even for tiny toddler fingers!!! They are cheap, but I wish they lasted over a day!
on 14 April 2014
These little finger puppets are gorgeous! The quality is excellent, and the price was an absolute steal. I bought them as a last minute stocking stuffer for my 8 year old daughter, and they ended up being one of her favourite presents!
on 27 December 2013
A lovely set of little finger puppets, I got these for my 3year old son for Christmas and he loves them, perfect size for his little fingers and a fab price!

Took a few weeks to arrive, which was stated when I ordered - but I ordered in plenty of time
on 30 March 2014
Bought them as party bag gifts but unfortunately a few of them are badly sewn together. One has a paw stitched to its back, another the stitch on the side has come undone and there's a large bit of thread sticking out of its head and one you can't fit your finger into. Will need to buy more to have enough now :(
on 16 October 2013
Those little nice finger puppets so lovely and pretty, we all loved them, specially my little angels.

Although item came too much late due to local courier delays but happy after receiving it.

A good item for kids.
on 20 January 2015
After reading the reviews, I was a little scared they may be falling apart/poor quality. But for less than a pound and free shipping, I could take the gamble.

Worth it! They were awesome. Arrived in just a couple weeks. Great quality. Fit on my boyfriend's fingers and on his 2 and 3 year old. Now they put on little puppet shows over the bathtub and use them to read stories. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who want to be a good dad
on 5 December 2013
I bought these to go in my 2 year olds advent calendar. They arrived 4 weeks later and the quality is so horrific that I had to out them all straight in the bin. They were all falling apart with stuffing falling out.
on 24 April 2014
Not as good quality as I was hoping - certainly not suitable for pre-school children but then can't really complain for the price. Also a shame it's not clearer that delivery is 3 weeks plus.
on 26 March 2014
I bought this for my daughter's birthday as a bag filler. The animals are really cute and great value for the money spent. Delivered very quick as well so very satisfied with this product.