5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase
Although delivery took a long time this keyring is a really cute little gift to share with my other half. Just what I was looking for.
Published 3 months ago by Nisha

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful
bought for my best friend and her partner as a joke gift it's sweet i'm sure they'll hate it hence my buying it but i like it :)
Published 4 months ago by sarah j

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: niceEshop(TM) 1 Pair Key to My Heart Cute Couple Keychain Love Keychain Key Ring (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little gift, 6 Jan 2014
I have seen these going for over 5 and was excepting this one for the price to cheap and nasty but was very surprisingly mistaking it is well made looks like it will last a long time and looks good.
Very happy with it

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 22 Dec 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gift for the significant other, 16 Dec 2013
C. Korte "Gandalforf" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a gimmicky gift for my girlfriend and didn't expect much of a resonse but she loved it!

The quality isn't great as you might expect for the price, but it is a nice gift to add to your keychain to serve as a reminder of your other half :).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 2 April 2014
Very cheap but they still look nice and fit together well. If you're reading this and aren't sure about buying, just get it, it's super cute! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 19 Mar 2014
cheap and cheer full whats not to like. made a great little gift and valentine day for my wife. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, cheap, 17 Mar 2014
Although the metal feels a little cheap, for the price its a perfect little gift for someone special. I didn't like that it had the female/male symbols on it. It would be nice to just allocate it as the couple wants.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 24 Feb 2014
After me only ordering one! It's come up iv payed for 2.. Arrived and is poorly made marks and chunks taken out of it not happy wanting a full refund, suppose u get what you pay for

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice house warmer present, 21 Feb 2014
For the price that you pay this is an excellent product and is perfect for new couples or a small house warming present

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 19 Feb 2014
this was a great little key ring set i thought the price was great and the item itself i would recommend this to all

ARRAY(0xf82b9e4)