on 9 June 2014
These Russian Dolls were very light wood and very difficult to get apart. They would break very easily. But I guess you get what you pay for. My son wanted these to paint over for an Art Project and therefore done his job.
on 8 January 2015
Well after a long long wait our Russian German Chinese dolls arrived. Firstly they don't for together so weren't in one piece when they came, not broken though but I have no idea how. Luckily the smallest one looks like Hitler after a bad stroke so he presumably kept things together in transit. A happy but slightly confused three year old is mashing them together so not all wasted. Guess you get what you pay for but not as bad as expected after reading the reviews and the central war commander doll was humerous at least.
on 3 December 2013
Well, for the price don't expect miracles. These need a bit of attention to make them complete. Extremely tight fitting so need to sand the inner of the top part of the dolls. Not varnished but pretty well painted so a bit of varnish really makes them look good. Some bumpy bits on the bottoms of the dolls but nothing too bad. They are worth the money if you are prepared to do the above and my kids wil love them
on 29 November 2014
they were as you'd expect for the money. they are nice enough, I got them so my little boy wouldn't destroy my genuine Russian dolls, and he loves his less expensive version.

They are nicely decorated fit inside each other well easy to out apart, a little bit woody, you might want to varnish them or give a coat of PVA glue for a nicer surface finish but other than that they're good for the money.
on 30 December 2013
Bought got my 2 year old for Christmas who loved playing with my mothers excellent price took a while to come but coming from china you expect it
on 14 April 2014
Product has not been made very well and the top doll does not fit together well as is very tight. Delivery was fine
on 13 January 2014
These nesting dolls are good quality, but smaller then I thought. To small to give to my niece. Good product though
on 15 October 2013
Not great quality and spend an hour trying to open all of the dolls (far to tight a fit).Also a lot smaller than I anticipated. I had visions of my little girls playing with them and enjoying them but I doubt they will get to the stage when they will be of reasonable fitting for a child to use.
on 12 December 2013
I needed two sets of these dolls for my granddaughters I chose two different companies to ensure they would not be the same.Although each set are equally good, these are by far the cheaper.Ihadn't realized the delivery time,but as I ordered plenty early. enough for Christmas it wasn't a problem .Would definitely recommend for the price!
on 26 October 2014
DO NOT BUY THESE FOR CHILDREN. The quality is terrible. They are almost impossible to separate. The paint is chipping off and the gems on them of which there are supposed to be 9, 6 of them were already off and the others would easily fall off and be swallowed or put into an ear or nose. You get what you pay for!