3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to!, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Colour Direct Toner Cartridges for SAMSUNG ML-2160 ML-2165W ML-2168 SCX-3400 SCX-3405 SCX-3405FW SCX-3405W SF-760P SF-760
I can see no difference between this toner cartridge and a branded one. This one is half the price. Why pay more?

1.0 out of 5 stars give not even priting result - NOT recommend, 16 Jan 2014
I brought the product for awhile, but just recently used it after the original completely out.
The first a couple of time I used, it seems good. However, after around 50 pages (the printer software shows that the toner I've used is around 2-3%), it starts to give the fairly dirty print.
I'm not quite sure if this something to do with the printer too, or it's totally the toner.

I come back to edit the post as I'm sure by now that it is something wrong with the toner cartridges.
Not only it gives an uneven print, it becomes fainter and fainter despite the fact it it more 90% toner left.

Strongly NOT recommend this product. Not worth the money at all.

----
The company gave me a full refund of the poor quality cartridge. So I'd say, if you don't mind the hassle in case the quality is not as expected, it's worth trying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Blurs/smudges a bit, 2 Jun 2014
Every few pages you will get a smudge, but it's half the price of the original so I'm okay with that.