5.0 out of 5 stars A great Idea and it works well
This battery case is exactly what I was hoping it would be. Yes it adds weight and bulk to the phone and yes you can not the phone in wet conditions. But I can now use my phone all day and do not have to worry about the battery running our half way through the day.
Do I have any complaints....yes few small ones
I do seam to catch the charge button when putting...
Published 10 months ago by timbosys

3.0 out of 5 stars not that good at all
Published 4 months ago by MR JOHN PARKASH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Idea and it works well, 10 May 2014
This review is from: KingMansion 4200mAh External Battery Case for Sony L36H/Xperia Z Black (Electronics)
Do I have any complaints....yes few small ones
I do seam to catch the charge button when putting the phone into my pocket or when taking it out, but i guess I will get used to that. Also the battery back has to be fully charged before you can charge the phone up via the mains, this means at night i often have to remove the phone from the case to charge up both items at the same time. I hope this makes sense. I am very happy with the case and would recommend it to anyone who wants to extend the use of their phone when out for the day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome but bulky, 6 Nov. 2013
I love this, except its bulk, but then that is a price to pay for the charging capabilities of this little pack. It totally charges my XZ from flat to full in about an hour. It's solidly built and seems pretty robust. I use it out on building sites so having the bulky case isn't a problem in my work trousers, out and about however and it is a little too bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Case For Xperia Z!!!, 10 Feb. 2015
After reading many reviews, I decided to purchase this case, and I was NOT disappointed! the case arrived in a matter of days & had some charge already in it straight out of the box, meaning I could use it straight away! one of the really nice features about this case is the dual charging functionality; you don't have to remove the phone to charge the case, simply plug your micro usb cable into the port at the bottom of the case and leave it to charge; it'll charge your phone AND the case at the same time!! Also, the price of this thing is incredibly cheap compared to other cases on the market & i doubt you'll find a case as good as this, for the same price or less!

In terms of battery life, i can get 2 full charges from the case, providing I do only use the phone minimally whilst it is charging. otherwise I get at least 1 & a half full charges from it. However, I still tend to plug it into a socket overnight to charge my phone & make sure I've got a full charge in the case for the next day.
As of Yet, I have had no problems with the case & I was initially worried leaving it plugged in overnight might effect the battery in the case, but it hasn't.
in addition to this, the fact that there is a kick-stand integrated into the case is also a nice added feature, as it allows for a hands-free experience when watching movies.

The only downside to the case is the slight bulkiness of it, (which i've noticed other people commenting on) but it is not as bulky as others have made it out to be, trust me! After all, what are people expecting it to be?! the battery needs to be somewhere! :)

All in all, This is a great product & I would 100% recommend to anyone looking to get it to buy it! you won't be disappointed!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT, 17 Dec. 2013
ITS WORKING PERFECTLY AND ITS SO HANDY.
I CAN USE THIS WHERE EVER I WANT AND MORE RELIABILITY.
Thank for the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Jun. 2014
As alot of people do, I rely alot on product reviews for buying on amazon and this product was very highly recommended and it was indeed a good product and exactly what I expected. It seems to be a very useful piece of kit as an xperia just eats battery for breakfast but solves the issue!! Charges using USB for xperia in the bottom. It charges using two pins on the side on the gold contact points on the side of the phone. So phone can be charged while charger case is on. Hope this review is handy for people thinking of buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony z external battery pack, 20 Jun. 2014
Brilliant idea, really helps to keep the phone charged up all day, I'm a game fan so easily flatten the battery but this simply boosts the charge back up quickly and easily, not really suitable if you want to keep a cover on the phone though, but money well spent otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply perfect!, 8 Oct. 2014
P. M. "Blebla" (Lisów(PL)/Wigan(UK)) - See all my reviews
This piece of device should come with every mobile phone. Extending your mobile's battery live extremely well. It's a bit bulky however personally I think thanks to it the mobile looks even better. Some people said it's heavy. It's not like they are going to snap their wrists while trying to pick it up, c'mon guys,more common sense. And as mentioned earlier - anyone who used a mobile phone before and found themselves in a position that had to be careful with a battery when going out MUST have this extra battery with them. You'll see a difference, I'm telling you now.

3.0 out of 5 stars not that good at all, 26 Nov. 2014
I dont normally leave reviews but i felt i needed to on this occasion, received this in the post after a few days good delivery time, i opened it up nice smooth finish came with full battery phone was on 5% when i put it on my phone charged it to 75% took 6 hours to get it to that, charging the units even worse as it takes 6 hours plus to charge now it's stopped accepting charge and stopped working will be returning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
Great value. Make sure the side contacts on the phone are clean otherwise it won't charge.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but. . ., 28 Oct. 2013
I like it and all but it stops charging the phone when connected to the charger, which frankly i find very annoying, its also bulkier than i imagined. Otherwise thumbs up!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›