5.0 out of 5 stars if your looking for comfort i would recomend
this chair is just what I wanted if not even better. I have had office chairs before but this one comes out top 10 out of 10.i have a bit of a back problem and this chair is spot on for comfort. Its so good I purchased two. brill thank you would buy from again
Published 17 months ago by kit_kat

3.0 out of 5 stars No instructions
I am pleased with the chair but it would have been useful to include instructions on how to put it together. I hope I have put it together right, and hope it does not collapse whilst in use
Published 17 months ago by Valerie Blackshaw

3.0 out of 5 stars No instructions, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: (BTM) LUXURY DESIGNER HIGH QUALITY BUSINESS SWIVEL PU LEATHER EXECUTIVE OFFICE CHAIR COMPUTER DESK OFFICE HOME CHAIR PC

1.0 out of 5 stars steer clear, 14 Aug. 2014
looks ok to start with in under a year the leather wears away on the seat area and the arms never tighten up there is nothing luxury about this chair

2.0 out of 5 stars I'd sure as hell like a replacement, 15 Oct. 2014
It's a comfy chair sure, but the right arm didn't fit into place properly and has since snapped just in front of the arm rest. Also all of the wheels came off in the first few weeks.

2 stars simply because comfy is its redeeming factor.

If the company reads this, I'd sure as hell like a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars if your looking for comfort i would recomend, 21 Dec. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong chair to review, 24 May 2014
This is not the chair l purchased. What l had is not a two tone colour. It is completely black, and was bought for £48. The supplier is constantly changing his prices.

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this?, 17 Jun. 2014
I think not! - Might have been what I ordered, but wasn't what arrived. Comfortable chair, but this wasnt the chair delivered - mine was black and a completely different design bar the arms and 5 leg stand. Design wise, its OK, but after a bit of use and bedding in, I had to seriously go round the whole thing and tighten up the bolts again, particularly the arms - which look chrome, but are just an easily scratched coat of paint. Cheap enough, but I'm left disappointed Cannot send the other back, as I need a chair in the office NOW, not later, and I cannot be bothered to have the day off to send the other one back.

2.0 out of 5 stars High Quality?, 10 Jun. 2014
It's a comfortable chair don't get me wrong, but it's certainly not high quality. What you'd expect for something made in China.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 6 Jun. 2014
Very poor quality. Chair wobbles. All functions are poor. If it was more expensive, I'd give it one star, but as it's cheap, (and you get what you pay for), I've given it two stars. I feel I was mislead by the advert. I thought it was better quality at a bargain price. No - it's poor quality at a cheap price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Bad :(, 17 May 2014
I'm a 6ft 3, 200 pound man and this chair that I bought was not very comfortable. It hurts my lower back and aches my bottom after around 2 hours of sitting. The seat is not long enough for my legs so I feel very uncomfortable. Assembling was a little annoying but not very hard. Would not recommend this chair if you like to sit and study or play video games for more then 2 hours.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken, 3 May 2014
I chose this product because of the reduced price. reduced from £150 to £50. it wasn't to difficult to build. Probably need 2 people. after which 2 weeks had gone past and 2 of the wheels had snapped off. not a good start at all. lets hope I get an Exchange or return.