4.0 out of 5 stars It's Norton....
Like many others I purchased this on a Black Friday deal.

I wasn't looking for it specifically, but I do have Norton Internet Security on my laptop and it is due for renewal so I went for convenience with the ordering.

In terms of what it does, could you get 'more' from something else? Probably, but as a basic computer user I wouldn't understand...
Published 14 months ago by ian andrews

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
I purchased this as part of the Amazon Black Friday deals, and it arrived the following day.

Very easy to install and you simply download the latest software, enter your product key and it is then registered to your Norton account where you can see all the other products you have purchased.

It is hard to review an Internet Security program, as you...
Published 15 months ago by costernz

‹ Previous | 16 7 833 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Norton Internet security, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 1 Computer, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition] (DVD-ROM)
After only a week's use, Norton wouldn't let me access Google, so now I can't look anything up, and can only send e-mails until someone sorts it out for me,
Disappointed,
Geoff Stead.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 18 April 2014
This the best security you can buy. Used this to help a friend. It's works it's as simple as that.

5.0 out of 5 stars reliable, 18 April 2014
I have always used norton & as expected no probs, very easy to install does what it says, would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars internet security, 17 April 2014
It did what it was supposed to do I am pleased with it. I used to use Nortons so have changed back.

5.0 out of 5 stars norton security, 15 April 2014
I have always liked and have faith in the Norton security and would recommend this product , it was so easy to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 1 Computer - 1 Year Subscription (PC) 2014, 14 April 2014
I have always used Norton for internet security and as always am very happy with their products. I would highly recommend using Norton security to any of my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the packet, 11 April 2014
JayBrechin (Brechin, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Once this product is installed it is fine and does the job (at least up until now) but again this year I needed help to confirm it was actually installed. Perhaps if you buy straight from Norton there is not this delay in the days being updated which adds to confusion as to whether the installation has taken place. However the chat line at Symantec is manned by competent staff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works !, 10 April 2014
All I could ask, set it up and it works, brilliant price too, in local PC World its much more expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 9 April 2014
As always, I find Norton the best product on the market for security protection for your computer. Easy and simple to install in no time at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this internet security., 9 April 2014
I. WILSON "Melton" (UK) - See all my reviews
This arrived very quickly and I couldn't believe how easy it was to install. I have used Norton for years with no problems. Highly recommended.

‹ Previous | 16 7 833 | Next ›