5.0 out of 5 stars Effortlessly taking care of business
I've been using Norton for years and it more or less runs silently and unobtrusively in the background just taking care of business and has never once let me down. There are plenty of user options for when you want it to update virus definitions, run scans, etc and it all just happens effortlessly once you've set your options. If you want a more comprehensive package...
Published 7 months ago by OMG! It's got a plug!

1.0 out of 5 stars Removes unused days from previous years
I had used Internet Security for many years,I bought it from amazon as it was cheaper than renewing on-line.

It was coming up for renewal with several weeks left, I hit renew entered the new product key as prompted and it wiped out the end of the previous years subscription.

Talking to the Norton person on-line chat, she said that's now policy. I...
Published 1 month ago by PaperBoyFather

‹ Previous | 17 8 912 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job..., 30 April 2014
This review is from: Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition] (DVD-ROM)
Bought this to upgrade from 2013 version which has expired, does what I need it to do. I'm very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars all as described, 30 April 2014
it's norton internet security, so what else do I need to tell :) high quality product at a good price

3.0 out of 5 stars Security, 29 April 2014
Not had Norton long time will tell. Wont be Nortons fault but since using it I have had quite a few Scam emails purporting to be my Bank, nationwide building society which I have no connection and HMRC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Norton product, 26 April 2014
Little Bren (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
Works out cheaper to but a new version every year, than to renew subscription, so this is an excellent product, especially as I have 2 x PCs. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars best security, 25 April 2014
Ann Fisher "owlsrest" (uk) - See all my reviews
had Norton for years cant fault it .Give top protection and keeps well up to date.great value too safety first

4.0 out of 5 stars Working just fine, 22 April 2014
I loaded it using the disc, as opposed to downloading, on a windows 7 pc and it is working fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton Internet, 14 April 2014
This is a good product have just loaded it on my new laptop and feel confident I will be covered
from all the ' nasties' that can come, so feel I have purchased the right cover.

4.0 out of 5 stars Always trust Norton, 14 April 2014
Never had any problems with Norton so we always buy this product. The 3 computers package is always good value

4.0 out of 5 stars Norton virus product 2014, 14 April 2014
Haven't used it yet, but I love Norton virus products 2014 and I recommend them 2 others, 2 keep your computer/Netbook /tablets safe & virus free, I guarantee you'll use them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very safe with product., 11 April 2014
Had this on all my computers over the years. Yes, I would recommend this product. I tried others, returned Norton.

‹ Previous | 17 8 912 | Next ›