TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 September 2013
This is a generous (21 tracks), and eclectic selection of free tracks from this label and is well worth downloading while it is free!!

There is music from a range of artists and styles and unless you are pretty much tied to one genre of music, it does give the opportunity to listen to new or different artists. I would have given it 5*, but to be fair, there were some tracks that did not grab my attention or appreciation. The point is, that what I do not really like, someone else will - and this is what makes these free samplers so good, it gives you the chance to experience new artists and styles in your own time and to decide what you really like and would like to hear more of. So, if you like to broaden your musical horizons, without waiting for it to appear on commercial/national radio, or to catch the video, then you should at least give it a go. If you are less likely to experiment, then I understand why you would not bother. I for one, will keep trying these free samplers - if I only discover one new artist or group then the little effort it takes to download and listen to these albums is worthwhile.
on 15 September 2013
This is a really good album - lots of variety, but with coherence and quality. There aren't any tracks that I dislike, and some are going to make me research the artists and find what else they've done. I've downloaded a few of these sampler albums, but this is the best by far, in that it could be an album in itself. Genuine 5 stars (not just for price).
on 11 September 2013
There's an interesting range of material on this sampler with very few tracks I wouldn't care to hear again. Well worth a listen and outstanding value for money.
on 1 October 2013
Some weird and wonderful tunes here with a couple of standout tracks for me - most notably the excellent 'Darkness Light' by Kathryn Williams and 'Wild and Wasted Waters' by Kill It Kid. As a free sampler though it is worth it for these two songs alone although some of the other tracks are unlikely to be listened to again.
on 14 September 2013
If you only listen to one track on this album It has to be "Treat her Kindly By Olof Arnalds" . Who ? I dont know but she's v good in fact almost as good as "Sinead O'Connor's ...Back where you Belong"............. WOT ! just get it 21 track's of fine music. Graham
on 12 November 2013
this has mix of deep joy and excitement and ho hum tracks, a proper sampler listen and smile
for the grand sum of zero pounds this really was a steal - clever marketing as I might have to buy more of these artists
thanks
on 28 September 2013
99 times out of a 100, there's mostly dross with one outstanding track on samplers,but surprise,surprise...no duffers or filler on this one ,loved every blummin' track...i'm very discerning,so listen to it....NOW...jinx
on 12 September 2013
I have only recently bought an ipad so was looking for free anything. This sampler is very good. Not all the music is to my taste but I recommend you try it and judge for yourself.
on 17 September 2013
There's nothing on here I wouldn't listen to again - some more than others but on the whole a really good sampler album
on 23 November 2013
One of the best free sample albums so far I have bought and it is nearly as good as the other type of compilation