5.0 out of 5 stars My Little French Kitchen is a fantastic book!
Published 19 months ago by FilmBuff

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun and easy
Published 18 months ago by Leslie MacDonald

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun and easy, 18 Nov. 2013
A great book but definitely lacks the content of her first one. The recipes are very basic and in some ways do not deserve inclusion in a book. I was expecting far more regional content and unusual or unique recipes. This book definitely will not get as much use in my kitchen as her first one. Her personality and easy style is the plus point. A gift for total beginners and those who want something very easy and straight forward.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Little French Kitchen is a fantastic book!, 11 Oct. 2013
I adore Rachel Khoo's recipes, starting from her first book 'My Little Paris Kitchen' and now to her second french cook book. The recipes in my little french kitchen are easy to follow, authentic with her own touch and twist which I like. The photos of the dishes, france and rachel are colourful and attractive. I have been waiting for someone to show the regional dishes of France (as I have travelled to Lyon and know some of the cities dishes)and Rachel has done this beautifully. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys French regional cooking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first book, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: My Little French Kitchen: Over 100 recipes from the mountains, market squares and shores of France (Kindle Edition)
When I first purchased Rachel Khoo's first book I fell in love with it and put a lot of the recipes too the test and really enjoyed them. I purchased the Kindle version of this book and have flicked through and none of the recipes really jump out at me as must try recipes. There are a few recipes I will try but from the looks of the ingredients lists a lot of the ingredients seem as if they would be harder to source and not the type of things you will find in your local supermarket. If you are a Rachel Khoo fan then you will probably want to add this book to your collection, however if you are looking to purchase one of her books for the first time then I would strongly recommend purchasing The Little Paris Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars The Little French Kitchen, 10 July 2014
B. Darwin (England) - See all my reviews
Love the book, love the recipes and pictures, as she travels round her adopted country of France.I perhaps preferred her Little Paris Kitchen as there was a TV series about it which always adds something. However anyone who likes looking at cookery books and maybe tampering with the recipes will enjoy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars little french kitchen, 31 Jan. 2014
For anyone who found Rachel Koos' light approach to cooking on the t.v. series, will find this very clear and reflecting that light touch which can only encourage confidence in the kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 21 Feb. 2014
A lovely book to read. It reminds me of so many lovely holidays in France that we have had. The recipes are well written and illustrated and the book is fun to use. I also own Rachel's previous book which followed her tv. show. It's also very good - all the recipes turn out well.

5.0 out of 5 stars In for a treat., 17 Jan. 2014
square eyes (Minehead, Somerset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'm a bit of a sucker for cookery books...French ones definately. I have the Little Paris Kitchen which accompanied the TV series and was well pleased with the programme, the presenter, and the menus. This title treads the same path with ample illustrations and unfussy text. If there was a TV link i missed it,,,but the book is pleasant enough but would have benefitted from a TV series. With the plethora of titles available i find her style and approach more accesible than others and on that basis would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice of some of the most popular dishes from ..., 5 Dec. 2014
Good choice of some of the most popular dishes from France. The recipes are short and quite easy. The pictures in the book are very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get cooking, 22 Nov. 2013
The book is a delight, really good recipes that aren't too challenging and beautiful pictures. Makes a really nice gift, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet again Rachel Khoo has produced an excellent cook book, 13 Nov. 2014
Yet again Rachel Khoo has produced an excellent cook book, added to which were interesting comments on the regions. The recipes, as always can be adapted to one's own needs. Having watched her TV programmes I never cease to be amazed how she manages to get such excellent results with a kitchen and equipment out of the ark. I look forward to her next book in the new year.