on 2 January 2014
I bought this to use with my Nokia Lumia 520, which I use as a sat nav sometimes. Rather than balancing the phone down in front of the gear stick and having to keep looking down and taking my eyes of the road, I thought this would be a cheap way to make the most of the phone's navigation apps safely.

The product seems fairly sturdy (more sturdy that I was expecting for the price), with a secure ball-joint to allow you to position the arm whatever angle you want.

The phone is gripped by two foam padded clips that can extend to fit a range of different phones.

The windscreen suction seems strong enough for me, it didn't fall off the windscreen on the last journey I made, and took some pulling off actually! Just remember to twist and lock the suction plate into place when in position on the windscreen.

There is also a sticker base to stick the arm to your dashboard, but I haven't used this as the windscreen suction base is perfectly adequate.

Much cheaper than buying the official Nokia version which is around £19.99 - plus this can fit a variety of phones, so it won't be made redundant when you upgrade your phone.

Well worth the money, a recommended purchase.
on 12 February 2014
I should have known what to expect but once again my optimism got the better of me. The suction pad really isn't up to the job, it is neither deep enough nor flexible enough to make and maintain a good connection with the windscreen. The first few times my phone simply fell off so I wetted the suction pad and it took a bit longer to fell off but it still fell off.

In the end I decided not to push my luck and risk breaking my phone so I bought a better quality item from elsewhere.
on 19 November 2013
Amazon triumph again ;! Its not as it looks ! ITS BETTER !! So simple to install and guess what both my phones fit perfectly And unlike many others it looks the part and blends in well !! As I said Amazon have done it yet again
on 4 February 2014
Was ordered as a xmas presant and after a month was promised a free replacement, which i never received.

Not happy customer as this was genually required and im currently saucing elsewhere
on 25 February 2014
Much better than previous in car holders I've purchased. I'm surprised it says dedicated to Nokia Lumia as I'm sure it'd fit a few other phones.
on 17 May 2014
Thròwn out within one attempt of using, poor quality that is not worth the money, delivery was quick which was only positive
on 6 November 2013
Only used this twice,on longish trips and used it both times v/good set it up and off you go spot on cheap but not nasty.
on 21 October 2013
Product easy to install and use. Can be used lengthways or sideways on car windscreen. Would recommend to other users.
on 8 October 2014