on 28 August 2013
I was surprised that Amazon.com has a picture and a few reviews, and amazon.co.uk has no information! Seems like the left hand needs to talk to the right hand! I got the following from Amazon.com.

We love Sofia, and are looking forward to adding this DVD to our collection.

This DVD contains five great episodes from the first season. Amazon doesn't always do a good job on their DVD episode listings so here are the episodes that are included on this DVD:
1. A Royal Mess - James breaks a stained glass window in the castle and Sofia covers for him so he can go to the Goldenwing Circus.
2. The Shy Princess - Sofia helps a shy classmate named Vivian and Clover makes a new Dragon friend (great song in this episode).
3. Blue Ribbon Bunny - Clover the rabbit shows off his talents.
4. The Princess Test - The princesses learn valuable lessons at Royal Prep Academy.
5. Two To Tangu - Sofia and Amber go on a magic carpet ride and get a special visit from Princess Jasmine.
on 4 October 2013
I want to pre order this DVD but i have notice there are many episodes missing from this serise. im just wondering if there is another DVD with the missing episodes Here are the following which are not included on this DVD.
Just one of the Princes
The Big Sleep over
Let the Good Times Troll
Cedrics Apperentice
Little Witch
Finding Clover.
The Big Sleep Over.
Let the Good Times Troll.
on 1 January 2014
I brought this for my little niece who wants to be Princess Sofia, she absolutely loved it and has watched every night since Christmas so I may be needing a new copy very soon.

Would recommend this to anyone who as a girl in the family who believes she is a Princess.
on 17 November 2013
My daughter is Sofia obsessed and has been waiting a long time for the series to come out on dvd. We have the original film which is played A LOT!!! Purchased this for a Christmas present so I'm sure it will be on several times that day with a very happy 4 year old!
on 9 November 2013
I'm disappointed it contains so few episodes. I would really like a whole season released onto DVD (if there is one someone please point me in it's direction), however little one will be pleased anyway.
on 20 December 2013
Bought this for my little boy and although I wish there was a bit more episodes as there's 4 plus a special one, I can't complain at all for the price of it and much cheaper than getting it from Disney with their delivery pricing.
on 7 March 2014
This item arrived on time and in good condition. My Daughter loves Sofia the First and was over the moon when she watched it. There are 5 episodes on the DVD so great value for money. I would buy from this seller again.
on 8 January 2014
I bought this DVD for my 2 year old son for Christmas as he loves watching the programmes on TV. It has a great selection of episodes and delivery was very quick. Would highly recommend!
on 22 January 2014
this was bought as a christmas gift for 1 of my nieces and she and my other niece and 2 nephews totally love it !! i put the dvd on and all 4 of them are transfixed brilliant !! x
on 8 August 2014
Got this dvd as i had not seen this one in the shops
Did get delivered with in the time.
But seemed like a long time when you have a child asking
Where's my film