on 13 July 2013
This is a lovely book with a fresh look at bold graphic designs. The patterns are all explained in detail with excellent information on yardage needed and finished size of block and quilt. There are 15 patterns in the book and I'd like to make many of them ( often in a book like this I buy for one pattern only). My favourites are waves, placid curves and whispered lace. My only criticism is that the fabrics used are a little 'grungy' for my taste. However, I can make the patterns in any colour I choose!
on 31 May 2013
I'm quite new to quilting but can't wait to get started on some of these beautiful quilts. The instructions are very easy to follow.
on 9 August 2013
Some really different approaches that are interesting and innovative. The problem is which one do you start to work on.. I would have liked a little more on the quilting.
on 25 August 2013
It was the front cover that attracted me in the first place, probably will not make any of the others but can take inspiration from the other projects
on 24 September 2013
This is an excellent book with lots of good ideas and clear, well written hints and instructions; materials stated for various sizes of each quilt.
on 1 April 2014
.... and to be honest it is the only one that appeals to me. But that is a personal opinion and personal taste issue. I don't regret the purchase
on 21 September 2015
Gorgeous quilts in this book. Modern items that compliment todays modern home. Cant wait to try some of them. Very happy with my purchase
on 10 December 2014