4.0 out of 5 stars Great modern quilting book, 13 July 2013
This is a lovely book with a fresh look at bold graphic designs. The patterns are all explained in detail with excellent information on yardage needed and finished size of block and quilt. There are 15 patterns in the book and I'd like to make many of them ( often in a book like this I buy for one pattern only). My favourites are waves, placid curves and whispered lace. My only criticism is that the fabrics used are a little 'grungy' for my taste. However, I can make the patterns in any colour I choose!

5.0 out of 5 stars A new challange, 31 May 2013
I'm quite new to quilting but can't wait to get started on some of these beautiful quilts. The instructions are very easy to follow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decided to buy for the cover quilt pattern....., 1 April 2014
This review is from: Modern Neutrals: A Fresh Look at Neutral Quilt Patterns (Kindle Edition)
.... and to be honest it is the only one that appeals to me. But that is a personal opinion and personal taste issue. I don't regret the purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 24 Sept. 2013
This is an excellent book with lots of good ideas and clear, well written hints and instructions; materials stated for various sizes of each quilt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and different, 9 Aug. 2013
Some really different approaches that are interesting and innovative. The problem is which one do you start to work on.. I would have liked a little more on the quilting.

4.0 out of 5 stars some different designs, 25 Aug. 2013
It was the front cover that attracted me in the first place, probably will not make any of the others but can take inspiration from the other projects

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Dec. 2014