5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tablet that exceeds expectations
I have used so many tablet PCs since they were introduced. So I know something about them. Actually if there is no special reason it is a real waste of money to spend money on a latest tablet. All tablets have some common features, there are a lot of them at or below this price but they are mostly very low end devices with slow CPUs, poor screens and built for non-UK...
Published 7 months ago by Al.X.

1.0 out of 5 stars Phony reviews
These five star reviews are mostly phony. You will see that not only are they NOT verified purchasers, but that on reading their other reviews they are reviewing the same various items from the same company. In the circumstances, having dealt with this firm under another name of theirs, I would advise caution. Jelly Bean often turns out to be Ice Cream Sandwich with...
Published 3 months ago by Simon Russell

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Le'lik Tec for a hightec, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: IMPROVED NOW IN 16 GB + BLUETOOTH LÚlikTec« Avalon 10 Eco + DUAL CORE CPU& GPU - 10.1" Multi Touch Screen - DUAL CAMERA - HDMI output - 3D games accelerator Android 4.2.2 JELLY BEAN WiFi Tablet PC LCD 1024x600
This is a Christmas gift to our Grandson, so we will not know his reaction till he opens his gifts on the big day.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 28 Nov 2013
After a slight issue with delivery (after waiting over 2 weeks its still did not come on delivery date) I have not yet had any issues with this tablet. I own a android phone and the interface is just like using a bigger version on my Sony mobile. It seem to be built very well and connected to wifi with no issues. Very happy with it and seems very good value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described!!, 25 Nov 2013
Excellent purchase,no problems with set up,works a treat,real value for money,have just bought the 9" version ,even better value!!!!
Very happy no complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars got 4 my husband, 24 Nov 2013
Got this for my husband to use as a kindle and it was a nice size for him to read from as he is erdely and wanted it to put books onto going to India for 4/5 weeks as this saves taking loads of books not as heavy as a pile of books and he has the camera on it as well a very good deal and very easy to work and set up

4.0 out of 5 stars Works wonders, 1 Oct 2013
Not sure what I expected. Bought from A-Z and was super quick delivery, screen and clarity perfect, very quick great storage and a good strong feel to it.
A-Z were the suppliers as it was on offer and was delighted I didn't buy the alternative I had my eye on.
Great stuff

3.0 out of 5 stars nice item great price - couple of issues, 6 Sep 2013
I am not convinced that this is brand new as the screen cover was marked with scratches etc when I opened the box. Although this appears to just be the film cover I would have expected there to be no marks at all if the item was new going into the box. Also there is no instruction manual. This is a gift so will not know what affect this has until the recipient trys it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, fast and reliable tablet, 14 Dec 2013
I have bought this tablet for my work, when I was in The United Kingdom. I am traveling a lot and sometimes have to read, check and write e-mails on the road. There were a lot of inconveniences with the previous tablets that I had. First of all, they were pretty slow and didn`t catch WiFi in places, where the Internet signal actually was provided. Second of all, a battery life was very short. I mean, really? You have to charge your tablet for 8 hours and it dies in 2? It takes only 2 hours for Lelik Tech Avalon Tablet to charge and after that it works up to 6 hours in active mode! Beautiful! I also in love with this screen! It is so big, bright and very sensitive. The screen catches every your move, so Lelik Tech Tablet is easy to manage.
Because of my work, when I am away a lot, I use Skype to talk to my family. Well, camera in Lelik Tech Avalon Tablet surprised me too. It is dual, which is handy, and gives high-resolution images.
One more thing that is important to mention is a design. OMG! It is such a pleasure to hold it in hands. Soft rubber back panel feels so nice. I was thinking about getting a case for this tablet, but stayed just with screen protector. This way, my new Lelik Tech Avalon Tablet looks stylish and slim.

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!, 13 Dec 2013
Okay, so I once owned a Samsung Galaxy Tab and I can tell you, honestly, that the quality of this product is definitely on par with that one. This is a great device. I can't tell you this thing is gonna change the world or blow your mind (I know people like to get on these reviews and exaggerate as grandly as they can) but this is a great, quality product that you will be happy to own. This is a terrific piece of technology that works as well as the top name brands (I'm not entirely sure where it comes from or who made it, but it's a testament to this tablet's quality that I don't care [or maybe I'm just crazy]). Anyway, I can do everything I want to on this and the picture quality is fantastic. I'm fully satisfied, with the product and the price, and although there are a lot of differences between this product and technology made by the big boys, this tablet does well with the things it does do. For me personally, I'm not interested in ever going back to what I used to have. Great price, great product, and it can do great things. What else are you looking for?

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as it looks, 13 Sep 2013
its ok for young kids to play games and facbook etc. but i wanted it to use a my main computer so i go sit in same room as rest of family but screen not that clear and sound ok but ordered a galaxy in the end

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect present for my Grandson, 15 Dec 2013
I am getting on a bit and not at all technically minded, but I really wanted to surprise my grandson with something up to date. I looked around all the tablets and read the reviews and this seemed to be the best one. I sat down with my son in law, who is what you may call 'tech savvy' and he explained all the ins and outs of what sort of things a tablet can be used for. My grandson loves watching you tube clips, Facebook and playing games. He is also constantly taking photos on his phone and uploading theses constantly to Facebook. This tablet has not one, but two cameras so I am really excited to see how he goes on with it. Overall. I am really pleased with this as it has everything he needs and its not a bad price considering the features.

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 | Next ›