5.0 out of 5 stars They are both warm and waterproof

Comfortable and breathable
Published 4 months ago by kay hyman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars They are both warm and waterproof, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Mountain Warehouse Mens Snowproof Winter Warm Snowboard Ski Adjustable Cuffs Gloves Skiwear Snow (Misc.)
I'm very impressed with these gloves. I had purchased them for a photography trip in the Scottish Highlands and needed them to be both warm and waterproof, they are both. They were put to the test when I spent 5 hours scrabbling about on the wet moorland hillside and they performed very well. For the cost these are great. I'm finding more and more of the Mountain Warehouse gear to be good quality and performanc.

5.0 out of 5 stars New gloves arrived 3 days, 1 Mar. 2014
Neil Furgusson (UK, Wolverhampton) - See all my reviews
New gloves nice warm & bit thick & good for cold freezing weather & snowproof & ride bike stop cold wind my hands & shopping bags walk, better than old gloves bit thin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could have better grip., 29 Sept. 2014
Satisfactory for my requirements, but fingers did not have the "non slip grip", only thumb and upper palms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 May 2014
Really warm and comfi used in winter to go on the quad bike, probably for skiing too - not tried that yet!

4.0 out of 5 stars These fit well and are snug but as new they ..., 2 Jan. 2015
These fit well and are snug but as new they are a little noisy! They rustle each time you move your hands. But they do the job and are very reasonably priced - despatched very quickly and arrived before the delivery window.

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice and thick warm gloves, 1 Oct. 2014
really nice and thick warm gloves. well worth the price. I am glad I got a pair to keep my hands warm in the winter

4.0 out of 5 stars The fabric is pretty rainproof for all I can say but the glove ..., 30 Nov. 2014
Reasonable quality for the money. Not very well insulated so wear inserts if it gets really cold. The fabric is pretty rainproof for all I can say but the glove is a bit loose around the wrist so you might want to wear your coat over it if you want it to keep water out.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for price, 26 Mar. 2015
The man's got big hands, well as have I :) I think they are a hit tight (in comparison to mine) but he thinks they are snug so all good, couldn't use another set of gloves underneath, but kept his hands dry until drenched/wet and kept him warm in cold climates.

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased these gloves for my Dad when we had ..., 1 April 2015
I purchased these gloves for my Dad when we had a cold spell, they arrived earlier than advertised which was a bonus. They are well made and exactly what he wanted - the price was very reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 28 Feb. 2015
Fantastic gloves! Took these for a holiday to Iceland in December and worked a treat. My hands were hardly ever cold and I was outside most of the day. Definately recommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›