on 4 March 2014
I'm very impressed with these gloves. I had purchased them for a photography trip in the Scottish Highlands and needed them to be both warm and waterproof, they are both. They were put to the test when I spent 5 hours scrabbling about on the wet moorland hillside and they performed very well. For the cost these are great. I'm finding more and more of the Mountain Warehouse gear to be good quality and performanc.
on 1 March 2014
New gloves nice warm & bit thick & good for cold freezing weather & snowproof & ride bike stop cold wind my hands & shopping bags walk, better than old gloves bit thin.
on 30 November 2014
Reasonable quality for the money. Not very well insulated so wear inserts if it gets really cold. The fabric is pretty rainproof for all I can say but the glove is a bit loose around the wrist so you might want to wear your coat over it if you want it to keep water out.
on 2 January 2015
These fit well and are snug but as new they are a little noisy! They rustle each time you move your hands. But they do the job and are very reasonably priced - despatched very quickly and arrived before the delivery window.
on 30 May 2014
Really warm and comfi used in winter to go on the quad bike, probably for skiing too - not tried that yet!
on 30 October 2015
These are excellent gloves for the price. If you are not scaling Eiger or planting flags on the poles, these gloves should be fine. Very nice fit too. 5'11" 90kg size large. They also contain an elastic band inside the wrist so that when the gloves are removed they do not fall away. Very cleaver.
on 21 April 2016
A completely useless glove for skiing or snowboarding.
The cuff is far to small to keep snow out - should it actually snow on your ski holiday - or if you were to fall over - which is highly likely.
When the inner gets wet - as it invariably will do - and did indeed happened to me - these gloves are then unable to keep your hands warm
You might look at the price and say - what did you expect - but I have purchased better for less
Might get away with winter dog walking glove on a dry night - but forget packing these for a ski holiday.
Not fit for purpose.
on 1 October 2014
really nice and thick warm gloves. well worth the price. I am glad I got a pair to keep my hands warm in the winter
on 11 December 2015
These are a well made pair of gloves, warm and at least showerproof. The only slight issue I would have is they don`t appear to be very hardwearing, so would not stand up to rugged use over a long period, but for the money you would be hard pressed to find better.
on 27 May 2016
I've bought these for my husband for working outdoors during the winter. We like Mountain Warehouse clothes and when I saw them on sale, thought I'd buy them for a future birthday present. He's had these before, so I know I've bought well

See one answered question