5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully fitting dress
Published 18 months ago by pat

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice length Lovely colour. Cheap material.
Arrived punctually nicely packaged. Lovely colour looks nice on but rather cheap material as it already has a tiny hole after 3 washes! Delivery costs pricey. Had to put a stitch in cleavage part as a bit too too low for me to wear to church which was a bit of a nuisance! Stitches already pulling apart though! Good for everyday use I would say to be honest but cost of...
Published 4 months ago by Mrs. C. Manfredi

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully fitting dress, 10 Oct 2012
I'm loving the fit and flow of this black dress, which I received a couple of days after ordering it. I needed a dress that I could take from day to night and as I had put on weight recently I needed something to wear that felt comfortable, easy to wear day and night and covered all my less liked bits! This dress done the JOB!!! I'm a size 18 now and this was true to size and fabric was fabulous. I now need to buy it in every colour!!!! lol, NO! for now i'm going to also order the red and review other colours later before my husband kills me!!!
P.s. Price of the dress is good and I would order other products from this seller again. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little dress, 8 Nov 2012
The dress arrived very quickly and it was perfect for me. For those who have a bigger bust, this dress is perfect. It fits wonderfully and the fabric falls softly while it doesn't show the imperfections. I am so happy with it that I want another one. The teal is a lovely colour and now I need to decide on what colour next. I would give the service and the dress 10 out of 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Dress, 21 Nov 2012
I am delighted with my purchase, I have searched everywhere and couldn't find what I was looking for until I spotted this one . It is a great fit and length for me .
Nice quality at a great price . I was a bit wary of buying in case I couldn't return it , but there was no need , I love it..

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, 17 May 2013
I love this dress. It fits brilliantly, looks great on, is very comfortable and doesn't show off any lumps and bumps that you may be trying to hide.. ;-) I had to put a small stitch in the neckline to keep it closed as it was slightly too low for me and being only 5' 4", I could have done with the dress being about two inches shorter but a good pair of heels helps with that. Overall, I love this dress and have since bought it in three other colours. The 3/4 sleeve version of this dress also looks fab too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ONG SLEEVED CALF LENGTH DRESS (20, black), 10 Jan 2013
Product arrived on time, well.
rrapped and was exactly as ordered.
These really are much better than you expect for the money.
Nice material, and most important of all, a good cut!

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely green color, 8 Feb 2013
i give all the credit to the color because I just loved the color! otherwise the dress is ok, nothing special, the material is ok and the design fits well.

5.0 out of 5 stars would suit any shape and size, 11 Dec 2012
Brilliant service, item arrived well packed and days before the delivery date given. And really gorgeous dress that would look great on any shape...I've got it in green and its a lovely colour. Thank you will recommend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking dress, 26 Nov 2012
I am somewhat wary of ordering clothes from unknown sellers but having read the reviews, decided to take a chance. I have not been disappointed. The dress is beautiful to the touch, as described, and just what I was looking for. I am a little big for the dress but a 3 week strict dieting regime will soon sort that out! Have already recommended to my sister and would be happy to recommend to others. Hoping to order the full length in red in the very near future. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this dress, 12 Nov 2013
Unlike the two other dresses I bought, this one is very smart and elegant. I would definitely wear it for a dinner party.

I must say I am a size 14- 16 ( hourglass) but bought the size 12 which fitted very nicely. The material is stretchy and it looks good.
Think of the size when you buy it ladies!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Returned dress, 20 Dec 2012
I returned the dress ordered from Look for the Stars as it was not the correct fit for me but I thought it was a really flattering design. I was very impressed with how quickly I received my refund and will definitely order from this company again!!

ARRAY(0xb33724b0)