5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Great
Published 20 days ago by sharon nelson

1.0 out of 5 stars so bad
We watched this last night and it was undoubtedly one of the WORST films we've ever seen. Some of the UK's best actors were in it, what a waste. It was dreadful, a real Christmas turkey.
Published 7 months ago by bookworm

1.0 out of 5 stars so bad, 8 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Very strange film, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas Angel [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this film as it starred some excellent British actors but I was a bit disappointed with it. I thought it would be more entertaining.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful., 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas Angel [DVD] (DVD)
The first five minutes - filmed in a festive looking London - set the scene nicely and so we thought we were in for a real festive treat of a movie. Unfortunately we were wrong. This really is a truly dreadful film which lacks any Xmas feel to it whatsoever. In fact I'd go so far as to say it is all rather weird to be honest. Give it a go if you like but you have been warned - utter rubbish !

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely terrible!!, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas Angel [DVD] (DVD)
This is probably the worst film I've ever seen. Sat down as a family to watch this so called Christmas film and wished we hadn't bothered. Avoid at all cost!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful and very poor acting., 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas Angel [DVD] (DVD)
I agree with previous reviews. Based on the cast of actors, I expected great things. It was very very strange and the acting was awful. I gave this film 25 minutes before I reclaimed my life!

2.0 out of 5 stars christmas angel, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas Angel [DVD] (DVD)
this dvd is the worst dvd I've watched for a long time if you want a Christmas dvd forget it this has nothing to do with Christmas and definitely not for children with a teacher chain smoking another for ever drinking. and theft and a poor plot it must have been made on a shoestring this was dvd was awful

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst film I've ever seen, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas Angel [DVD] (DVD)
We thought this was going to be an up lifting film but by the the end just wanted to slash our wrist.Will be putting this film in the bin as I would hate for anyone else to sit through this load of rubbish!!!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a family favourite! - Fake five star reviews!, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas Angel [DVD] (DVD)
We bought this DVD to watch on Christmas eve based on the five star reviews this film has received on Amazon but decided to vet it prior to showing to our girls. SOOOOO glad we did. While it has an amazing British cast and we did watch it to the end, the story is incredibly weak and our girls (aged 7&8) would have given up interest within the first two minutes. It's not a completely dreadful film but it's definitely not a festive family favourite. Definitely a case of buyer beware! Although we only paid 5 we feel a bit cheated to be honest. This was definitely not the film we expected. I think Amazon need to look very carefully at where their reviews come from.

1.0 out of 5 stars Turgid Tripe!, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas Angel [DVD] (DVD)
Dire, dreary rubbish. I can't write a 'spoiler' because we couldn't watch it through to the end. After about 50 minutes of excruciating tedium we surrendered and admitted defeat. There came a moment when we looked at each other with that 'Are you enjoying this?' look and it was pretty clear that no-one was. We had had been looking forward to a heart-warming Christmas film but this certainly wasn't it. It was just too awful to continue - a film with no redeeming features. The two brothers weren't actors - they were 'line speakers' and I can only assume that Timothy Spall, Brenda Blethyn and Celia Imrie accepted their parts without reading the script! Try 'Lost Christmas' with Eddie Izzard. This handles a similar subject much better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Christmas Angel [DVD] (DVD)
I have loads of Christmas films, I can honestly say this is the worst one I've ever seen! Total waste of money.

Christmas Angel [DVD]
Christmas Angel [DVD] by Stephen Cookson (DVD - 2013)
6.47