5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Never before in all my 9 years of archery have I come across better arrows than these. They are sharp, strong, fly perfectly and are fantastic value. Delivered quickly, excellent service, will definitely purchase these again.
Published 10 months ago by Altair

1.0 out of 5 stars So Disappointed
Terrible quality arrows broke in the centre after first shot They did not fly straight I had to glue the top and that was all within the first half hour of receiving them. Would not recommend this product
Published 5 months ago by Ian Dunne

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: 12pcs Hunting Arrow Hunter Nocks Fletched Arrows Fiberglass Target Practice Arrow 32" (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 16 Nov 2013
Product was as described & expected, for a training arrow it is good value for money - no complaints & I look forward to many hours of use.!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Arrows, 27 May 2014
Very good arrows for the price.
They seem to perform very well over 20 yards, have not shot them further yet.
The only thing I had to do was replace the nocks as they were to big for my string and would not engage properly. A bag of nocks the right size were only £3 so no big deal.
The fiberglass does flex a little, but that may be down to the length of the arrows. I am able to get a good grouping though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as your first arrows, 29 May 2014
Great arrows at what i can tell to be the best value around (I've looked everywhere from all of the amazons, eBay and independent archery suppliers). I don't quite understand why they have "hunting" in the name but I guess thats just to attract your attention which they really do deserve.

I have one small issue with these but that was quickly over come with a bit of DIY. The arrow heads on the ones I got did pop off on a few after I removed them from the target (thankfully not the ones that stuck into the ground) and I had to glue these back into place. I think there was very little glue used originally so give them all a strong twist and a pull to make sure they are all sturdy before firing them.

The arrow heads are also described as stainless steel but if you don't wipe the moisture/dirt off them after use they will tarnish/rust. This doesn't bother me as it quickly comes off and I like to maintain my equipment.

I will be buying more of these for sure and I highly recommend them if you're starting archery and don't like running backwards and forwards with one expensive arrow;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value - Sturdy - Practice Arrows for Recurve Bow, 5 July 2014
A very good value price for 12 very sturdy arrows. The shafts are straight and none of them have bent or broken after a days shooting. The arrow heads are quite large and heavy, but no problem for my 50# recurve. The fletchings have stood up well although a couple have come slightly detached, probably where I've missed a 3D and the arrow has scraped a tree - easily glued back. The nocks are not well secured. I suggest you glue them in before use. I didn't and lost a few. However excellent customer service from Sports World who replaced the nocks without question. Overall a 5 star recommendation if you want 12 well priced practice arrows. I'll be making a 2nd order soon!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, 30 May 2014
These arrows are really good, and as a big plus they are pretty cheap too.
Fast and safe delivery. I must say, I was a little afraid that the post system would damage the arrows in transit, but they made it thanks to the good packaging.

1.0 out of 5 stars So Disappointed, 28 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars best ive had so far, 3 Mar 2014
nooks need to be glued in after a use or two but apart from the usual fuzz with arrows these are brilliant... i only shoot 10 - 20 yards but they fly like a dream and still penetrate soft targets.. bargain for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrows!!, 1 Mar 2014
Speedy delivery, well packaged! I ordered these for my son and husband - not to use on them - for them to use for their archery!! They fit their bow and are light!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 July 2014
They work as well as i hoped and will buy more in the future