on 25 April 2014
Exactly what was needed, these sheets fit perfectly and reduce the need to continually change beds. The fabric means that they are also comfortable for the user.
on 10 October 2013
Really pleased with these two bed pads, have saved a lot of waching for me, they wash really well too.
on 20 October 2013
Great, good value for money.Good to have back of two - makes washing easier. Wash really well. good size to cover bed, child finds it comfy to sleep on. Would certainly purchase this again if I needed them.
on 13 January 2015
I suppose 3 stars is a bit mean.Very quick delivery. 2 pads in good packaging. I expected pads to be blue like the photo and they are a sort of dingy pink. They are the right size. The wings are plenty big enough to tuck under the mattress. After 2 weeks wear the pad remains fairly flat on the bed with only a bit of puckering down one edge. The absorbency has not yet been tested. Long may that continue!
on 6 June 2014
Got these bed pads for my elderly parent. They do the job very well and keep the bed nice and dry.
on 24 January 2014
its ideal for our daughter when she has fits during the night she wets the bed so it saves the matress wish wed known about them years ago
on 5 November 2013
Theses kyles are a god send. When wet they keep the patient dry. Wash and dry well. Comfortable to lay on.
on 6 April 2015
These sheets do the job perfectly but find the 'wings' a little too long, and take up too much space in the washing machine!

Good quality though, with no complaints. And I do accept that on some beds the 'wings' could be tucked in, which is not possible with an adjustable one.

Tom Crossley
on 18 September 2014
Pity the green/blue pad wasn't bigger. If used by placing to cover one side of the bed (a leakage problem for my father) was more effective. I would add a further 6 inches of wing to one side so the bed edge is covered by the pad. Otherwise fits a single bed comfortably. Washes well.
on 3 February 2016
I brought 2 of these so I could have one in the wash while the other was on my mum's bed. good fit for the bed with extra long cotton side to tuck under the mattress. Can be washed at high temperature 90°C tumble dried if needed but I tend to just put over a radiator & dry that way.