4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT.
Published 13 months ago by ILOVETOSPEND.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange sizing....
The quality of these final pair of shoes themselves was very good however the sizing appears a little inconsistent and I have had to return a number of pairs, eventually deciding to send the person these were for to the local shoe shop to purchase.

Published 4 days ago by Bean

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange sizing...., 15 Aug 2014

I ordered a size 9 and a size 10 for two members of staff who had respectively sized feet, the 10s fitted the first gent fine as did the 9s with the second gent, however after a day the soles in the 9s developed an leak from the air bubble and were returned accordingly.

Another pair of size 9s were duly dispatched, however they turned out to be smaller in size than the first paid ordered and so had to be returned for a size 10 (figuring that the 10 would then fit).

The 10s arrived and were still too small! The gent who had the first size 10s also tried these on and they were not the same size as the 10s he already had?!?

We obviously returned again for a full refund and we're now having to purchase from the high street.

Disappointed but maybe this reflects the shifting of production of DMs from the UK?

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT., 1 July 2013
I bought the shoes for the work place, they are great- comfy- look great. I would tell my friends to try them because they are well worth the money. I have tried cheaper ones, but you get what you pay for. Cheaper ones don`t last half the time of these. The reason I only gave 4 stars is just because I find them a little bit too narrow, I wear size 5 shoes all the time but never find them quite as narrow as the DMs.

4.0 out of 5 stars good shoe, 22 May 2014
Good shoe, As usual with docs it takes a little time to break them in. a little more bulky than i anticipated .

2.0 out of 5 stars take care, 9 Feb 2014
Shoes actually pw2216 not those shown in the
pictures, still safety shoes so kept, but not happy with the deal

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes for the money - be aware of the steel toecap though!, 18 Feb 2012
Bought these a little while ago for work, not needing a steel toecap, but it isn't too inconvenient.

It is, however, like having ankle weights on, so if you feel the need for some exercise....

Nice thick soles and comfy interior - makes me about 2 inches taller! My not-so-tall colleagues are not happy about that :)

2.0 out of 5 stars They hurt and are narrow., 17 Oct 2013
The shoes are made in China, not England. They are very narrow. They surely fit a China man.
The make is ok and the materials are also ok.
However I will never buy Dr.Martens again.

Dr. Martens Mens Safety Shoes 63