5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet!
Published 13 months ago by Tomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Great hardware, buggy Mac drivers
There's no denying this is a beautifully designed little tablet. The pen feels comfortable in the hand and moves over the downward-angled surface with just the right level of friction. There are two buttons on the side of the pen, an eraser at the top, and four buttons on the tablet itself, all of which can be configured in the driver software.

The touch...
Published 15 months ago by Hawfinch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet!, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Small Graphics Tablet (Accessory)
This is my first graphics tablet and I have to say I am very impressed. The box and actual product are very smart and the device itself is easy to use. I use Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6 and photoshop with this tablet and the tablet works very well. It responds very well with the software and well it works brilliantly. What more can I say? A great tablet for people starting out or even for people just looking for a new graphics tablet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great hardware, buggy Mac drivers, 12 Feb. 2014
Hawfinch - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

The touch feature also works well, giving you access to many of the same pinch-and-swipe gestures as Apple's trackpads. Using touch gestures and the pen at the same time can be a little confusing, however, particularly if you have a habit of resting your hand against the tablet when drawing. Since I also have a Magic Trackpad, I keep the Wacom touch feature switched off (using the switch on the right of the rear panel). I use the trackpad with my left hand and the tablet and pen with my right.

One of my main reasons for buying this was to use it with Photoshop on a Mac, and here's where my problems arise. Although most of the functions in Photoshop work well with the tablet, some cause the Wacom driver software to hang for a few seconds. It seems to happen most when using or switching brushes. A click on another input device such as a mouse button releases the hang and executes all the buffered input to the tablet.

This problem may be something related to my specific setup, so may not affect all Mac users. However, Googling "Photoshop Wacom brush hangs" (without the quotes) reveals a lot of similar complaints and no solution in sight. I haven't experienced any problems using Photoshop with mouse input, nor when using the Wacom tablet with other software besides Photoshop.

UPDATE (25 November 2014) --

It appears that Adobe have released a "workaround" plug-in for various Wacom issues and incorporated the fix into the latest version of Photoshop.

The Adobe plug-in is here for those who need to install it manually:

The Wacom drivers should also be updated to the latest version:

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pad, 27 April 2014
I am very satisfied, very good responsive tablet, ideal for sketching, drawing and things like that. I use it mainly for image editing and it makes my life a whole lot easier compared to a mouse. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, 9 Dec. 2014
Great for beginners.

The advantages I feel I've had since using it with some art software (corel painter)

No pencil sharpenings or rubber shrapnel from sketches.
No broken pencil ends.
Can erase mistakes large and small to improve the quality of drawing.
With some software you have access to a large array of different art tools, making your pen a pencil, paintbrush, airbrush and anything else (obviously software dependant)

No cluttered paper sketches lying around my room.

Although many people would tell you that a graphics tablet doesn't make you a better artist, with the utility it provides I feel it certainly increases the rate of your improvement. This is just my opinion though.

I'm not experienced in graphics tablets but so far this has been very fun and I love this pad.

My only negative comment would be that you have to buy your own spare nibs rather than a spare or a few spares coming with the package. But they're quite cheap so not enough to lower my rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tablet!, 28 Jan. 2015
I've been wanting a graphic tablet for years, but never got around to it.
I thought I'd start with one on the cheaper side, that can still satisfy a designer's needs.
Wacom exceeded my expectations by far, proving to be a very handy tool in my drawing arsenal.
Initially I found it a bit weird in getting used to the stylus, but after about an hour I couldn't even see the difference between drawing with a real pen and the tablet.
I use it with a wide range of softwares, from Photoshop to AutoCad and Vectorworks. As Photishop has brush pressure adjustments, the tablet behaved beautufully and saves me a lot of tine in doing computer renderings.
I couldn't be happier with my purchase - worth every penny!
The drawing (in progress) attached is made using the Intuos tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Me (Small Version), 9 Mar. 2014
My last tablet was a Wacom Bamboo Pen, which I loved for about five years (almost 24/7) until the cable in started to get temperamental (though still worked once taped up). I decided I needed a new graphics tablet in case it fully died on me. I knew Wacom made good quality products, so I chose this one as the 'next generation' and the 'step up' from my old one.

The postage was very quick, I was expecting it in 2-3 days and it arrived the next day! Well done Amazon. The packaging was good, plenty of padding and not too difficult to open. I did have an issue with my first tablet pen being a little faulty, occasionally not 'letting go' after dragging, but after speaking to Amazon I was sent a replacement, which also arrived promptly. I was very impressed.

This tablet is perfect. Easy to use, lightweight, responsive... I always use my tablet rather than a trackpad, or a mouse, so it gets a lot of useage and has stood up to the test well. I draw with it, as well as use it for general 'computering', which is a pleasure. The pressure sensitivity is brilliant, the pen is responsive, the tablet surface is very nice.

What more can I say? If you are looking for a graphics tablet that you can use whenever for whatever this is for you. It is a good price and nice to use. Perfect as a present, or to treat yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some products you just can say posh and perfect as you touch them, 19 Nov. 2014
Some products you just can say posh and perfect as you touch them, it's a that kind of thing. We were in doubt about pressure sensitivity as it says lower than other non brand but we found that sensitivity is well measured and adjusted perfectly with human hands to draw something and it works better on Photoshop.

The few things are, it's 4 buttons are not closely placed which we could use with one hand. If you keep pen in one hand press one button in one hand you need a third hand to reach a button place on another side. We also found that touch gesture doesn't work with Zbrush and Maya, working with Pixologic and Autodesk could add some new plugins or apps to sort out this issues.

Still it's best now we can get,so no star was taken off but we hope Wacom will consider the issues we raised here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 14 Aug. 2014
Awesome kit, I have a cintiq, so wanted something smaller to save me connecting up the big boy for smaller work/doodling. My only gripe is the drivers /program is a bit buggy, needing a couple of reinstalls, and having to restart the Wacom service in control panel to remove the lag which happens every so often, I use windows 8... Which is more than likely the issue. For the kit and usability it gets 5 stars. Good pressure range and I got used to the small area quickly, the ability to turn the touch pad on and off is awesome for me ( as I rarely use it), I opted for the wired version, I don't think I'd upgrade to wireless as the USB cable isn't restrictive in the slightest, so not an issue.

I'd recomend for people looking for affordable tablets on the smaller side... My next purchase is definitely the pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 13 Nov. 2013
I have a Wacon Intuos 4 medium which I use with my desktop and I wanted something more portable to use with my laptop. The Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Small Graphics Tablet looked like it would fit the bill. I was slightly concerned about the size of the active area on this tablet as I'm used to it's bigger, higher spec'd cousin, however I needn't have worried. This tablet it very useable and works very well. I use it with Photoshop plus various pieces of 3D software including 3D coat and Cinema 4D. This tablet is great for 3D sculpting and it doesn't take long to feel comfortable using it.

Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit small, 18 Aug. 2014
Tescodirect - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I bought this with some trepidation as I have had two Wacom Bamboo tablets in the past, both of which expired after a few months. However, after asking various photographers I know I was consistently told that Wacom tablets are the best, so I gave them another go. So far this one has worked well. My only complaint is that it is really quite small, smaller than the Bamboo models I have had previously, but given my past negative experiences with the brand I did not want to risk spending more money on a larger model at this point. Next time I will get a bigger one.