5.0 out of 5 stars A bit messy but otherwise perfect!
Published 4 months ago by Eirini

3.0 out of 5 stars This is okay, but.....
Published 3 months ago by Mary Banks

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit messy but otherwise perfect!, 25 Mar 2014
Eirini - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nature's Calling Cat Litter, 2.7 Kg, Pack of 5 (Misc.)
This is the best litter I've tried (and I've tried a lot). I bought it on a Black Friday deal so was cheap for the quality. It clumps very good, no odours, and lasts for quite long, since you just have to remove the clumps most of the time. Packs are the right size too, not too big and heavy to lift, just enough for a big litter box, with zip closing system. The only drawback is that it tracks a bit, since it's lightweight and sticks to cat paws. A mat in front of the litter box helps though.
Overall: highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars No odours - No dust !!, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nature's Calling Cat Litter, 2.7 Kg, Pack of 5 (Misc.)
Used to buy the cheap one from Tesco but was getting really fed up with the dust and the fact that some time the smell was not very nice. When cleaning it, the smell of ammonia was awful but with this one is almost completely gone! you can clean it without having to fear to go blind or worst. Even during removal of dirty clumps the smell is almost totally gone and no dust at all.

However there is a but on this (isn't there always one?)... the dark brown granules, as they are quite small, as soon as my cat leaves the litter tray, you can see them everywhere!. I have to have a broom always on the ready and my bathroom floor is always looking dirty. I'm now looking for a mat to try to sort this out. Apart from this, I totally recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars natures calling cat litter, 6 July 2014
Susan A. Clay (yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nature's Calling Cat Litter, 2.7 Kg, Pack of 5 (Misc.)
used this product in the past, good quality, very fine but holds waste very well, reduces odor, in manageable bag size, small amount goes a long way. would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 5 July 2014
this litter is amazing!

3.0 out of 5 stars This is okay, but....., 29 April 2014
Mary Banks - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nature's Calling Cat Litter, 2.7 Kg, Pack of 5 (Misc.)
This was recommended to me by a friend. It's not cheap, but it does seem to have better odour-control than some of the wheat stuff. I also feel that it has no chemicals to upset my poor cat's allergies. It's very fine and therefore light-weight, although I haven't noticed any tracking problem. My ONLY problem with it, besides the expense (--I can't yet see that it's going to "go further" than any other cheaper product--), is that because of it's dark WALNUT colour, I find it very difficult to see the stuff I'm supposed to be removing. It clumps well, but, frankly, if a cat has a bit of diarrhoea, which seems to just disintegrate into a million little soggy bits, it's hard with this stuff to know when you've got the box cleared or not. In broad daylight it's okay, but with a ceiling light at night, it's not easy. I may have to resort to keeping a torch nearby!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Like gravy granules, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nature's Calling Cat Litter, 2.7 Kg, Pack of 5 (Misc.)
This is very lightweight litter and looks like dark brown instant gravy granules.
As it is lightweight, when my cat used it, she sank in it and came out with brown socks, instead of white.
What a mess and it was all over the floor too.
I use clumping litter normally and am use to some going on the floor, but this gets everywhere.
The bag it comes in is a handy size and is not only waterproof but has a re sealable strip on - but I don't think it is economical unless you have a very small litter tray as the bags are quite small.
In view of the mess on both the cat and the floor, I ditched it and refilled the tray with my regular litter.

Nature's Calling Cat Litter, 2.7 Kg, Pack of 5