Format: Audio CDChange

on 16 November 2015
megga fast delivery amazin box set would recomend,excelent value for money!!! buy it now dont hesitate!!!
on 16 November 2013
The full albums have never been released on CD in the US, so needless to say, I was excited to get this as a gift for my birthday.

The issue is that my favorite CD, The Fine Art of Surfacing, does not play. It says "Feed Error". Imagine my frustration as I found out I cannot exchange it, either (it's not Amazon's fault). Very bad customer service. And it's very inconvenient to have to return for a refund, giving shipping from the US will take a while,

I enjoyed the bonus tracks, and each of the other CDs is spectacular. They bring back many, many memories. I guess I will just have to order a whole new set.
11 comment1 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 January 2016
Outstanding value and superb music from all the albums.
on 22 October 2013
Having already owning the first four remastered cds I was not prepared to pay £70 for the other two.
Will always be remembered for classics such as their two number one singles I don't like mondays and rat trap and others such as like clockwork plus banana republic.
Buy this great boxset set during the punk/newave era and do the rat
on 4 October 2014
Great albums, just been re-packaged. the start of "I can make it if you can" on the 1st album still contains the error previous recordings has....Very annoying!!!!!
Fantastic group with lots of great tracks, some of their album tracks were better than the single releases.
Buy it, it`s brilliant.
on 12 December 2015
Quick service. Great value.
on 26 December 2015
Great value, great music.
on 29 November 2013
Great to see Bob and the Rats back. An absolute bargain for six great albums. Still sound great! In my opinion one of the most underrated and the best bands to ever come out of Ireland. Saw them live last month. Brilliant band!!
on 25 July 2014
I knew the first three Boomtown Rats cds. I'm surprised by the other three I didn't know. It is strange when a band is playing better and better, but they go away. The eighties wouldn't be the same without them and I'm glad to have their studio albums in this special edition.
11 comment1 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 November 2014
Excellent box set, showed what a great band the Rats were. Showcased Geldofs lyrical genius. Buy thus collection and take yourself back to Boomtown!!