5.0 out of 5 stars great grooming table, exactly what i needed!
I love it because I got what i expected, i can now groom my dog in upright position! Instead of chasing her round the room,and the dog is happier cos it doesnt take as long. It's a very sturdy table, no wobble,even when dog shakes herself, it's easy to fold away.
Published 14 months ago by snipper

3.0 out of 5 stars when first starting grooming I think we all think of ...
when first starting grooming I think we all think of the money side of everything, theres nothing wrong with the table itself but I now can not properly groom on this, it so low, save your money and get a hydraulic table. Or unless you are very small, im 5,4 and unless i kneel you just cant really groom properly.
Published 14 days ago by vickyt

5.0 out of 5 stars great grooming table, exactly what i needed!, 23 Nov. 2013
This review is from: W90*D60*H76(cm) / 36*23.6*30(inch) Adjustable Portable Stainless steel Dog Grooming Table with Arm Noose+ + Accessories Tray (Misc.)
It's non slip surface is good but my dog nearly fell off when she jumped onto it the first time, i lift her on now. It was very easy to put up and attach the H frame and nooses. Its just the right size for me too, my back and knees are very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price this is amazing...., 1 Mar. 2014
Very sturdy, Easy to setup, Useful Control poles. A great additional for mobile groomers, we use this when our business goes to local events.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab quality, 25 May 2014
Really good quality sturdy as well , only prob is whilst it will take the weight of my Bernese mountain dog it's not long enough for her ! But will be fantastic for all the other dogs I'll be grooming !

4.0 out of 5 stars Fidgety Dog, 11 Sept. 2014
Disappointed that the table height is not adjustable but it is strong and sturdy and has certainly made grooming, trimming and blow drying my fidgety springer spaniel much easier and quicker as the H-Bar Holding Frame keeps her in place and stops her moving about .For me this was a very good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars The table is very sturdy and has a good weight to it so it ..., 24 Oct. 2014
Item arrived really quickly and was well packaged. The table is very sturdy and has a good weight to it so it doesn't move around. The straps hold your pet very secure whilst grooming and make him feel safe. Everything is very adjustable and can be flat packed when not in use. Excellent value for money and will save me expensive trips to the groomer. Would highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Compack and easy for travelling, 8 Dec. 2013
I got this to practise my grooming at home with my dog. Easy to assemble and carry around. only thing is I wish there were a few more holes were in the cross bar for different length dogs

3.0 out of 5 stars when first starting grooming I think we all think of ..., 11 Jan. 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars dog scared of having nails cut, 13 Nov. 2014
Our malamute has a right panic attack when it comes to cutting nails and ends up stressful for all. After using this the issue has now gone. If your dog was like ours I'd recommend this as one of you can be pretend trimming up front whilst the other person whips rounds trimming nails with no stress to dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great table., 25 May 2014
Very pleased with this table...arrived quickly. Was easy to put together. Very sturdy and dogs have no problems with it. The overheads are adjustable but the height of the table is not. I use it to strip my terriers, perfect height for doing the 'Welsh' [I'm 5'5] but have to have my Airedale lie down to do her top line.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this if you want adjustable table height!!, 16 May 2014
I bought this 'adjustable' table specifically as I am quite tall, anticipating that the adjustable bit applied to the height of the table. Silly me! It merely applies to the height of the bar that you tie your dog too. I was very disappointed to say the least.
Other than that aspect it's quitting a good piece of kit, I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it or I'd have sent it back!!