on 5 March 2014
I was surprised by the size of this when it arrived much bigger than I expected.
My daughter though loves it and hasn't taken it off since
on 17 June 2014
I really like this product and I wear it everyday. I would recommend it to everyone. it is really nice.
on 28 January 2014
I love this necklace so much! I think I wear it nearly every day and all my friends are so jealous!
This product was just what I was looking for as I am a big fun of the movie and books.
on 4 October 2014
Love this! Great quality with good detail, really nice necklace for Hunger Games fans.
I was lucky to get this when it was just £1.50, I'm not sure I would pay the current almost £5, but I'm very happy with mine.
(Earrings that match are nice too, same good quality).
on 4 December 2013
The necklace looks great and I don't think it will break because the metal seems quite good. The pendant has the perfect size.
I would mention only one thing: the colour has a hint of gold, which you cannot see in the photo. This doesn't bother me, it still looks great.
on 10 August 2014
I am a massive Hunger Games fan so loved this necklace. It's not the best quality but I think it's good value for money. For less than £2 you only really expect costume jewellery. It's a lovely little gift for any HG fan; young or older.
on 31 December 2013
The one thing to note is that the backside is really not pretty at all, and the necklace itself is rather big, it does seem like a high quality item that will last a while. It looks somewhat realistic and it feels heavy in the hand.
on 30 December 2014
This was bought for my 14 year old daughter as a stocking filler for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. It's bigger than I imagined and looks good quality, especially considering the price. A must for any Hunger Games fan..
on 9 April 2014
i bought this and it came straight away, so was really surprised how great the delivery was. The necklace however is a more gold colour than in the picture but i really like it and will be wearing it a lot!