5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece
Published 22 months ago by candygirl

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected
Only able to give one star because the dvd I received was in German! Amazon's response was excellent and as it was probable that all the copies in stock were in the German language a full refund was given.
Published 9 months ago by Ann from Lancashire

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece, 16 Dec 2012
This is an absolutely brilliant piece of tv gold.I stumbled across this one saturday evening, when there was nothing on the television. I saw this advertised, so I thought I'd give it a go (I wasn't expecting much). Well since then me and my mum are hooked. The characters are all interesting and the storylines are good. I recommend this series wholeheartedly. Lets pray, they make more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 22 Jan 2013
Really enjoyed the fresh storylines and variety of characters in this DVD. It was also an surprising insight into women's changing roles and challenges during this period (WWII). You won't regret the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bomb Girls Dvd., 7 Dec 2013
A series about a group of American girls working in an ammunitions factory. Its a well put together drama, and looking forward to seeing season 2 when its available.

5.0 out of 5 stars bomb girls :), 19 May 2013
Loved bomb girls now they need to make season 2 DVD boxset .its about the lives of girl's who work making bombs for second world war. The costumes and hair are fantastic. There has got to be a season 3 can't wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang on., 21 May 2014
Found the series intriguing, the characters are quickly established and the theme established. Well scripted drama with some top class acting. A fine example of how people pull together in adversity and how other issues weave themselves into the prominent situation = the war effort and equality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 19 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Bomb girls, 10 Jan 2014
I loved the series on tv but when I purchased the DVD it was in dutch /German no indication of this on the packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars German subtitle, 8 Jan 2014
Has all the episodes and is great. Only thing is for some reason the box and menu is in German, you can take the subtitles off but was not told it was German.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 1 May 2013
Really enjoyed it, love the outfits and the story, always loved "period pieces" with a good story attached. No English sub titles...only in Dutch?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, would definitely shop with these guys again, I highly recommend., 20 Sep 2014
Excellent service, would definitely shop with these guys again, I highly recommend. Quick delivery too!! Great series this is, well worth watching!!!

Bomb Girls - The Complete First Series [DVD]