5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I wondered about the quality of this as there weren't any reviews. I needn't have worried.
This onesie is lovely. Soft towelling fleece, cosy and fun. I would highly recommend it.
I bought another one from another company and it was nowhere near as good for about the same price...so I've returned it.
Published 6 months ago by JB

3.0 out of 5 stars Great
A little on the large side and a few holes on the onesie and un-done stitches. However it feels and looks good.
Published 2 months ago by Cindy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ladies Mens Adult Animal Onesie (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Most unique Onesie., 24 Feb 2014
Everybody kept complimenting me on it.

Had so many pictures taken of me.

Met plenty of new people whilst wearing.

Great fit and comfortable material. Doesn't get too hot or cold.

Would recommend and even comes with an adorable Joey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ladies Mens Adult Animal Onesie (Apparel)
Before buying this item I'd looked at one of those build your own onesies and was horrified to find out that it would cost over 100, then I came across this one for 24.99 and, given the huge difference in price, I was initially a little skeptical about the quality, but after it arrived I was extremely pleased, the material is warm and very comfortable, all the stitching looks to be in order and it's a good cut.

The reason I'd considered a 'build your own' was that I wanted all the extras you could add; hood, ears, tail, pockets etc, and this one has everything included besides feet and hands. I bought a separate pair of tiger feet slippers and together they still cost 65 less than the 'build your own'. The only down side I can see with the product is that the front buttons gape slightly when sitting down, so if, like me, you want to wear it outside as a fancy dress costume rather than as pajamas/loungewear, you might want to wear shorts and a t-shirt underneath, but most people would probably do this anyway, and personally I think the buttons look nicer than a zip.

All in all I'm very pleased with this purchase, I think it's excellent value for money and I'd happily recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Services, 18 Feb 2014
The outfit it slightly baggy for my 12 year old daughter but this is how she likes it and it looks fantastic. Worn every day!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Feb 2014
Bought this for my partner as a replacement for a similar one that I bought for her at Christmas (original was damaged - from another website!)
Well packaged and was delivered very quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Monkey onesie, 7 Nov 2013
It's not a very good quality, real thin and onesies are meant to be think and fluffy this is just like wearing a bin liner

5.0 out of 5 stars Onsie, 10 Mar 2014
I was very pleased with this product, it is excellent quality , and was very quick delivery, well worth the money, will definitely be ordering again next time we need a onsie...

5.0 out of 5 stars This was great, 9 Mar 2014
I have never worn a onsie before and I am 62. I bought this one for a charity day and I was delighted with it. It was very soft and comfortable for the day. In fact, before this charity event I had never heard of a onsie!

4.0 out of 5 stars Grrrrrrreat product, 9 Mar 2014
We had a onsie Christmas Day. Tiger, rhino, dinosaur and monkey. The tiger was the same quality as the rhino, but only cost a third of price.

ARRAY(0xab46cf84)