5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I wondered about the quality of this as there weren't any reviews. I needn't have worried.
This onesie is lovely. Soft towelling fleece, cosy and fun. I would highly recommend it.
I bought another one from another company and it was nowhere near as good for about the same price...so I've returned it.
Published 9 months ago by JB

3.0 out of 5 stars Great
A little on the large side and a few holes on the onesie and un-done stitches. However it feels and looks good.
Published 5 months ago by Cindy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 3 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ladies Mens Adult Animal Onesie (Apparel)
Before buying this item I'd looked at one of those build your own onesies and was horrified to find out that it would cost over 100, then I came across this one for 24.99 and, given the huge difference in price, I was initially a little skeptical about the quality, but after it arrived I was extremely pleased, the material is warm and very comfortable, all the stitching looks to be in order and it's a good cut.

The reason I'd considered a 'build your own' was that I wanted all the extras you could add; hood, ears, tail, pockets etc, and this one has everything included besides feet and hands. I bought a separate pair of tiger feet slippers and together they still cost 65 less than the 'build your own'. The only down side I can see with the product is that the front buttons gape slightly when sitting down, so if, like me, you want to wear it outside as a fancy dress costume rather than as pajamas/loungewear, you might want to wear shorts and a t-shirt underneath, but most people would probably do this anyway, and personally I think the buttons look nicer than a zip.

All in all I'm very pleased with this purchase, I think it's excellent value for money and I'd happily recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect! (size advice also), 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ladies Mens Adult Animal Onesie (Apparel)
I'm heading to the zoo this Friday with friends dressing in onesies for a laugh, searched online and came across the dinosaur onesie! Looks amazing and ordered next day delivery which was only 3 so in all came to 21 (for a unique onesie I think is a good bargain) you can track the order and as promised it was delivered next day. On the subject of size I would stick with your gut a medium is like a large it's very baggy on the front and I'm a 8/10 in clothes thinking to play it safe. Never the less it feels amazingly soft and it looks like the picture no misconceptions! Went out to the shop and got compliments after compliments as its not like an ordinary onesie! Would say children and adults would love this! Great service and a comfy outfit (PLEASED)

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible material, 28 Mar 2014
Ordered two onesies, this one and the giraffe one from different place. The giraffe one is lovely and so soft, I'm afraid this one is cheap horrid material despite being basically the same price. I would avoid...

5.0 out of 5 stars Onsie, 10 Mar 2014
I was very pleased with this product, it is excellent quality , and was very quick delivery, well worth the money, will definitely be ordering again next time we need a onsie...

5.0 out of 5 stars This was great, 9 Mar 2014
I have never worn a onsie before and I am 62. I bought this one for a charity day and I was delighted with it. It was very soft and comfortable for the day. In fact, before this charity event I had never heard of a onsie!

4.0 out of 5 stars Grrrrrrreat product, 9 Mar 2014
We had a onsie Christmas Day. Tiger, rhino, dinosaur and monkey. The tiger was the same quality as the rhino, but only cost a third of price.

5.0 out of 5 stars just right, 3 Mar 2014
i bought it for my daughter and she ust love it, fit her perfectly, bought from keral fashion, it is the thisd one i bought it from that company and i am very happy. Well sawn and stich. very good finish and good quality. just very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as advertized!, 2 Mar 2014
My teenaged daughter LOVES IT! Its perfect for Carnival Festival (or Halloween). Its big enough for Warm clothing or shorts and a t-shirt to be worn underneath. The tail waggles back and forth with the baggy bottom. Adorable.

Ladies Mens Adult Animal Onesie