on 29 July 2011
Gloves are pretty much what I expected, fairly stiff synthetic fabric. Sadly the fake leather laces holding the ball receiving part of the mitt split after 5 minutes and I had to use some nylon cord to repar it. Next time I'd definately go full leather.
on 16 August 2013
it is well made and has provided a lot of fun.
it being used for over a month now and is still like new.
unlike espn which has disappeared
on 11 July 2014
My two gloves split the first time they were used. I cannot recommend this product.
on 12 May 2014
Bought these gloves for my son, and the palmar aspect of the glove ripped within a week of buying them. Not good quality. I would NOT buy these again.
I would not give a star rating, but the review will not allow this posting without a star rating!
on 20 June 2014
This was purchased for use with cricket coaching and the webbing broke after a short amount of use (2 days). The replacement also ripped on first use.

If it wasn't for this major issue, everything else was fine, cheap cost and easy to use.
on 10 January 2015
I thought these were Great value initially, but bought two gloves together and both started to show splitting within in 1 hour of use so I sent them back for a refund - which happened with no problem.
I guess you get what you pay for.
on 4 May 2014
For my first use, the glove looked and felt fine for the price. However, it ripped down the centre after about one hour of playing casual baseball. It is better to spend 10, 20 pounds more and buy a Rawlings glove. Much better quality.
on 25 August 2012
I bought two, one for me and one for my sister. We both have small hands and they still fit well. They arrived quickly and we've already started playing with them. I would recommend them to anyone.
on 21 September 2014
Good Quality maybe a bit over priced However, Still is a good Glove and Great at catching once you get used to the grip. Maybe a bit small Overall I liked it
on 10 June 2014
Great glove for the price especially good if you're an outfielder :) been using it for past month and a bit stitching still good :)