on 11 November 2013
this has to be the best 90s box set I have heard I have even put it on a memory stick to play in the car
on 24 December 2013
wow what can I say so meny memorys . do youre self a fav and buy this . amazon are the best
on 28 March 2015
Brill cds. Takes me and my husband back down memory lane.
on 21 November 2013
I chose this rating because I loved it and I liked all the songs on it. I would reccommend it to anybody who likes the nineties.
on 22 October 2015
Ive always loved 90s music and when I saw this album I bought it for my collection . it was excellent value for money with lots of brilliant songs on. I would definitely recommend this album to anyone who likes 90s music....
on 12 March 2015
very good plus great on delivery like i expected
on 9 April 2015
I love the music from the 90s. I've received this item today- fast delivery- thanks. Overall, a very good buy!
on 19 March 2016
I was pleasantly surprised by this low priced yet amazing product. The generous and superb selection of tracks reflect the era perfectly and are a must for any 90 s fan!
on 10 May 2016
Fantastic hits and endless music well worth the price.
on 17 January 2016