5.0 out of 5 stars Crochet hooks
Product arrived in good time .The crochet hooks are very good quality and i love the bright colours . I am very happy with my purchase .
Published on 18 Feb 2012 by Michaela

Good price, quick delivery. Quailty is good, but some hooks aren't smooth enough and catching on yarn. Apart from that - nice, colourful set.
Published 20 months ago by marge

5.0 out of 5 stars Crochet hooks, 18 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars good value needle set,, but be careful of the seller!!, 26 Jun 2014
Sood "Sood" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Great value needle set. On hindsight, after using them, maybe I should have gone for the needles with fatter handles (you can get crochet sets with bamboo/plastic handles which might be better for some people) - just my personal preference as after using them, I find on the smaller sizes, the handles just feel too thin (or maybe its just my fat fingers!!), but it doesnt detract from the fact that this is very good value for money set of needles.

Unfortunately I didnt realise the seller was sending from China, consequently it took near 3 weeks. (From past experience with Chinese sellers - I do actually buy some stuff direct from China - it can take between two weeks to just over a month, and even longer if theres a problem with the post. Its my fault - when I looked the sellers address up before purchasing and saw it was a London based address, but the sellers name is 'LTZmart-ships from HK' I must have missed the 'ships from hong kong' in the name, so my own fault really, although it would be nice if Amazon could identify these international sellers better so users can make their own informed choices of who to buy from.

If you dont want a horrendously long wait, either go for a seller that has the 'Fufilled by Amazon' (this gets sent directly from Amazon warehouses and will have the usual super efficient delivery, or make sure the company is sending the item from uk, (don't just go by their business address!)

5.0 out of 5 stars crochet hooks, 10 Dec 2011
Great selection of hooks. Easy to use. Good having different colours to remember which hook I used instead of trying and read the size.

3.0 out of 5 stars WMA 12 Sizes Multi coloured Aluminum Crochet Hooks Needles Set 2mm-8mm, 1 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Crochet Hooks Needles (12pcs Bamboo Hook)
I have bought better quality & smoother bamboo hooks before but they were much more expensive so actually I was very pleasantly surprised at how good these were for the low cost. They also arrived very quickly-thankyou!

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart Hooks, 5 Oct 2013
Prompt delivery
A good size range of crochet hooks all individually anodized in distinctive colours
No stuck on handles to come loose and therefore always ready to use.
Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for the variety of needles, 25 Nov 2013
E. Lewis - See all my reviews
I love these! The colours make it faster for me to select the right needle size, and the range is great from crocheting tiny items (2mm) to doing more chunk winter scarf / jumpers with the 8mm - now I just need to get going on making things with them! Also they were really good value for money, they are metal and I find the weight helps with crochet rather than the plastic ones and arrived quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crochet needles, 26 Mar 2013
Mrs. A. M. Hewett "Annie" (South Wales UK) - See all my reviews
Great , arrived on time , nice plastic pocket to keep them all tidy , love the colours and quality great

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 14 July 2012
I wanted to start crocheting again after a few years, this is a great starter set. Good quality hooks in funky colors. The package arrived very fast. I am happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Jan 2014
I LOVE THEM!!! it is a fantastic product... with a fantastic price & fantastic service... I will definitely recommend to my friends :)

Crochet Hooks Needles (12pcs Bamboo Hook)
3.20