5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Arrived today that was super fast delivery. Product is impressive and we'll packaged. Excellent value for money
I bought it for my mother for chrimbo. I very very pleased
Published 9 months ago by warren Alexander brandon

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible.
Published 12 months ago by Malc&Issy

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible., 23 July 2014
This review is from: Travel And Daily Life Manicure Set Nail Clipper Scissors Pedicure Grooming Kit (Misc.)
This is probably one of the worst purchase I've ever made. I get that you don't pay a lot so you shouldn't expect a lot but seriously, quality control? Or does that not exist over there? The mirror arrived damaged. The cheap glue used was all over the mirror and other items. The plucker is useless, for me at least. The nail clippers were okay but they will probably break after a few uses. The scissors are terrible and pull at your hair when you try to trim your eyebrow hairs. There's a few small things to help with blocked pores. They're okayish. I've only tested the items once and decided that I won't be using them again. It looks cute, that's it really. It's now sitting in my bathroom, looking cute.

Overall, it's a waste of money. Very cheaply made, won't last long, not great for traveling purposes. Spend more on something better. Unless you want it to look cute in your bathroom too, collecting dust.

2.0 out of 5 stars not recommended,, 10 Oct. 2014
Bought this for a friend as she said she wanted something similar to this, so I saw it and thought it would be perfect. It arrived today, and I opened it to find that the top half of it was barely holding together. I understand it has travelled a long way, but I think that better casing would be much better than a flimsy paper/ cardboard box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Oct. 2014
I bought it for my mother for chrimbo. I very very pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 Aug. 2014
A great little set, chuffed with this.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 25 Jan. 2015
Look nice but small not quality 😌

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
As described

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 4 Mar. 2014
Looks good, products look good quality the casing is more pinky and transparentyy rather than purpley. Its fairly small and cute, bought it for my friend and overall looks good. However the case is kind of scratched up..... ish

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 14 Aug. 2014
love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 10 April 2014
Bought for my partner as she broke her last set, arrived after 7 days I think and has a good selection for the price. Not bad at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat, 15 Jan. 2014
J. Wright (Bulgaria) - See all my reviews
Much Appreciated Present For a teenage relative . Well be used at home and occasionaly at school from her bag