on 23 July 2014
This is probably one of the worst purchase I've ever made. I get that you don't pay a lot so you shouldn't expect a lot but seriously, quality control? Or does that not exist over there? The mirror arrived damaged. The cheap glue used was all over the mirror and other items. The plucker is useless, for me at least. The nail clippers were okay but they will probably break after a few uses. The scissors are terrible and pull at your hair when you try to trim your eyebrow hairs. There's a few small things to help with blocked pores. They're okayish. I've only tested the items once and decided that I won't be using them again. It looks cute, that's it really. It's now sitting in my bathroom, looking cute.

Overall, it's a waste of money. Very cheaply made, won't last long, not great for traveling purposes. Spend more on something better. Unless you want it to look cute in your bathroom too, collecting dust.
on 10 October 2014
Bought this for a friend as she said she wanted something similar to this, so I saw it and thought it would be perfect. It arrived today, and I opened it to find that the top half of it was barely holding together. I understand it has travelled a long way, but I think that better casing would be much better than a flimsy paper/ cardboard box.
on 18 October 2014
Arrived today that was super fast delivery. Product is impressive and we'll packaged. Excellent value for money
I bought it for my mother for chrimbo. I very very pleased
on 31 August 2014
A great little set, chuffed with this.
on 25 January 2015
Look nice but small not quality 😌
on 16 January 2015
As described
on 4 March 2014
Looks good, products look good quality the casing is more pinky and transparentyy rather than purpley. Its fairly small and cute, bought it for my friend and overall looks good. However the case is kind of scratched up..... ish
on 14 August 2014
love it
on 10 April 2014
Bought for my partner as she broke her last set, arrived after 7 days I think and has a good selection for the price. Not bad at all.
on 15 January 2014
Much Appreciated Present For a teenage relative . Well be used at home and occasionaly at school from her bag