5.0 out of 5 stars Giraffe Onsesie
Bought for my niece's 5th birthday and she absolutely loves it!!
It arrived quickly and well packaged, i would recommend this to others.
Published 9 months ago by Mrs Emma Chittock

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed
I purchased this costume for my child, and could not believe the state it arrived in.
Published 9 months ago by R Barrow

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, 12 Nov 2013
The zipper has been stitched into the costume really poorly, very cheap quality, and broken. As if the zipper has been pulled down very hard, and tore the stitching out . I have to literally sit down, and sew a new and better quality zipper into the costume and repair the tearing.

Very poor quality stitching, broken zipper, tearing of the fabric.

5.0 out of 5 stars Giraffe Onsesie, 11 Nov 2013
Bought for my niece's 5th birthday and she absolutely loves it!!
It arrived quickly and well packaged, i would recommend this to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish quality, 21 Oct 2013
i bought a onsie it was poor quality trying to get money back is a joke.this item is only fit for the bin

5.0 out of 5 stars Childs Giraffe Onsie, 19 Dec 2013
We were very pleased with the onesie. We had problems initially regarding an exchange for a bigger size but Mandy was most helpful in ensuring we received the correct size.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 15 Nov 2013
This onesie was nice quality and looked really cute on my son. My only criticism would be that as my son is 133 cm I ordered the size for 130cm - 140 cm. The fit was okay but a little short in the legs, so next time I would order a size up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Zipper with no purpose?, 3 Nov 2013
Soft material suitable for sleeping in however ordered three different onsies at same time and only this one came with a zipper across the back (rather than up the back) which would appear to have no purpose and may even be uncomfortable for sleeping in.
Have kept the item because my niece happy to use for dressing up rather than sleeping in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Zicac Unisex Adult Children Kids Anime Cosplay Costumes Onesie Children and Adult Children Kids Pajamas Pyjamas Sleepwear Nightclothes Cosplay Gift For Hallowmas (Apparel)
I bought this for my little sister's birthday. Very fluffy and cosy, much better than I expected. We love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars looks good, but awful quality!, 14 Nov 2013
this was a present for my son, he adores it, and it looks great and turned up earlier than I was expecting. That's it though. the quality is awful!!! since we've had this (approx10 days) we have had to sew 4 of the spines back on, the zip has come away at the top and bottom, it has had a hole in the crutch, and under the arm. my son is at school, and likes to wear it when he comes home after his bath, before he goes to bed (about an hour a day) so quite disappointed for the price I paid. certainly wouldn't buy from the company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS, 13 Sep 2013
brilliant, absolutely love this, I'm a muscular build so I ordered the biggest size when the next size down probably would have fitted me, super speedy delivery, (came today [13th September] but estimated delivery is between 20th of September-10th October) walked into the living room and the misses took one look at me and said ''you look too proud of yourself in that, but the answer is yes I want one'' so will be getting her one next :) definitely recommend this company

3.0 out of 5 stars Order a size up!, 8 July 2014
Lovely and soft but is a bit short on my son who's 140cm so no room for growth. Order large! I would have returned but he didn't want to wait again for a replacement.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›