5.0 out of 5 stars Hells knights the Mc sinners series
Love the couple in this book loved to have been more sex can't wait for next book want more on this couple
Published 19 months ago by donna ingram

3.0 out of 5 stars Hell's Knights
3.5 stars

Addison has lead a pretty dark and traumatic upbringing with a prostitute junkie as a mother and a father she thinks abandoned her when she was 4 yrs old. After her mother dies she goes in search of her dad who just happens to be the president of the Hell's Knight's MC.

Cade is the Vice President of the Hell's Knights and is determined to...
Published 21 months ago by Sammy

3.0 out of 5 stars Hell's Knights, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
3.5 stars

Cade is the Vice President of the Hell's Knights and is determined to make the presidents long lost daughter his "old lady" no matter how much she fights him on it.

This was drama packed with Addison's mums ex Pimp out for blood and revenge and a ex bed buddy determined to make Cade hers.

It was a good story but because I've read so many biker books it felt similar to other reads but I will read book 2 with Spike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hells knights the Mc sinners series, 6 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bikers!! Mmmm, 5 Oct. 2013
Just my sort of book, bikers, sex and a good story.

My first Bella Jewel book and I love it. Had me hooked from the beginning. I am loving the past and present chapters.

Addison's life has been rough until she meets her dad Jackson and Cage. Jackson is the President of Hell's Knights MC Club and Cage is the Vice President.

Cage is a biker which means powerful, dangerous and dominant. He is the meaning of sex and he wants Addison!!

I would recommend this book, it's awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved!, 2 Oct. 2013
I enjoyed every part of this book! I can't wait to read about spike and how he got his nickname ;p

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 21 Sept. 2013
I enjoyed this book, the story is a good one and the characters are very likable but it all moves so fast their is no suspense in any of the situations, relationships included because everything works out so quickly, this book could have been great all the ingredients were there but unfortunately not fully explored, such a shame, slow it down, drop the cliches, could be great

4.0 out of 5 stars HOT BIKER STORY, 29 Aug. 2013
Reader (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Addison's mother is dead, and she's left to find her father who left years ago, she doesn't even remember him and Addison has nowhere else to go.
Her father Jackson is the president of the Hell's Knights motorcycle club. Addison is feisty and hard headed. She's had to grow tough due to her upbringing. Her life has been very hard.

She arrives at the Hell's Knights compound, her father Jackson is pleased to see her, but doesn't like Addison's attitude. It's here she also meets Cade the Vice President of the club, Cade is tall dark and handsome, but arrogant and cocky. They have instant chemistry. But trouble is coming Addison's way. She hasn't quite escaped her past.

First read for me by this author, I liked her style, it's direct and makes no apologies for saying it how it is. There are some hard to read scenes in this. So it's not going to be for people who are concerned about content.
I liked this quite a lot, it doesn't pull any punches, but there's also plenty of emotion and deep feelings as well. I liked Cade and Addison together they were well matched.

I will certainly be reading the next book in this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Every Word!!, 18 Oct. 2014
This was one of those books I was really looking forward to, I read every teaser and waited on pins and needles until I had the book delivered to my kindle.
I feared I would have been disappointed because of the high expectation I put on this book, but it exceeded my expectations by far.
By the end everything was blown awayand my panties melted along with all my clothing God Damn this is one smocking HOT story and the Kinky Sex…. Hang on I have to back it up before this all get out of hand and a tad inappropriate.

Addison is the daughter of a prostitute who just so happens to have a pimp (that b**tard). A young Addison experienced a life unimaginable by most. Sex, drugs, death, rape but above all the brutality and sheer horror she personally endured at the hands of her mother’s pimp is just horrific. But you know what she survived and keeps surviving. Her strength is to be admired.

In an attempt to escape her past and the people who wants to hurt her she ends up with a bunch of bikers……….
Hello Cade (get ready for this man he is about to rock your world) Holy s**t Cade is a certified HOOOOOTTTTT BAD BOY Biker that will have your underwear vanishing in a millisecond. Did I mention he is the perfect alpha and bossy as they come?

Addi now has to live by the rules of the club which Cade is the Prez for. Little miss fire cracker does not like to be told what to do so the tension between them is already sizzling.

These are two broken individual that some how seems to fit and bring out the best quality in each other.
At first Addi wants nothing to do with Cade she fights his advances and bossiness tooth and nail.
Can you imagine the heat between these two strong willed individual. Burnt up the mother f**king pages. The tug of war of love.
He saw her brokenness, but he also saw her true self; the strong confident women within. He has a desire to be the one to show her just how much she is worth.

Cade has his own dark past so he is sort of an expert in the field of messed up.
In Cade, Addi found her missing half, all the love she will ever need, passion, wild and panty melting kinky sex. Oh yeah and rough don’t ever forget that Cade has a soft side but don’t ever get this alpha mistaken or he will spank you. *wink wink*

Their chemistry was off the charts. I also love Spike he has something about him that needs exploring, can’t wait for that moment. (how much whoring can I do in one book)
Overall I love this AMAZING book, it well written and a great doubt novel from Bella Jewel she knows her stuff. The characters are portrayed perfectly with the right emotions to tug at your heart strings. I loved every word.

I am so proud of Addi she has steel determination to be better and do better with her life, her journey has taken her to hell and back but she some how ended up with the right people around her accepts her for who she is and love her freely.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just smut....heartache, tragedy and redemption wrapped into this book, 6 Oct. 2013
After reading the excerpt for Hell's Knights" during the Release Day Event, I was expecting lots of smuttiness and dirty hot sex and not much of a story. Boy, was I wrong. Hell's Knights is not at all what I expected. Don't get me wrong, they do get down and dirty and it is so hot it will melt your panties off, but the story also has so much depth, heartache, tragedy, sadness, redemption, forgiveness and suspense in it, that I felt a bit like a punching ball of emotions. Damn was it good though. My jaw kept on dropping so far, I had to retrieve it from my downstairs neighbours and "WTF" became my mantra during this book.

I honestly don't even know where to start.

Often in biker books you will have a female character that is either a bit on the dumb side just thinking with her vagina or you'll have the innocent broken chick that needs to be saved. Not in this one, hell no. Addison is a force to be reckoned with. Having lived through terror and horror, she wears the scars and bears the pain, but she doesn't let anyone walk over her. She knows what she wants and what she doesn't want and no one better gets in her way. I loved the versatility of her character. Tough and sassy, at the same time vulnerable and caring. She is a fighter and she doesn't give up. No wonder Cade is attracted to her from the first moment they meet. But she has a hard time trusting him or anyone for that matter and it takes her a while to realize not everyone is out there to hurt her or leave her. There were moments her actions might have been silly or annoying, but in the light of her past more than understandable. I adored the hell out of her.

Cade on the other hand is pure alpha-male biker badness. Possessive, crude and cocky - in every sense of the word. But at the same time he is protective, understanding, sympathetic, sweet and caring. And oh so sexy. Having his own demons to fight, he understands what it means to live with pain and guilt as Addy does and therefore does not judge her for her past or look down on her. Instead he absolutely falls for her while at the same time not allowing her to get away with the shit she pulls because of her past. He is good for her and did I mention he is damn sexy. I mean seriously, the scene on his motorbike...it made the smoke alarms in my house go off.

I love how the story flows. It seems natural and real. Surely not the norm, but it fits the background and the situation of the people involved. Not to mention the suspense towards the end and some of the twists and turns in between...holy hell, how did Bella Jewel come up with this. I was speechless. And she doesn't shy away from quite gruesome detail which makes the story even more emotional and raw. You know what I mean when you read it. I was about to throw up alongside Addy. The book was blunt and at times downright brutal and I couldn't love it any more than I already do.

Some side characters that stood out to me, have totally won my heart too. Jackson, Addison's father, is this bad-ass biker with a huge heart. He turns into the Papa Bear trying to protect the cub, while still being all bad-ass macho alpha-male biker. When his relationship with Addison started to bloom and they finally started to feel close, I was so happy for him and Addy. He had lost so much and it was nice to see him getting some of it back.

And Spike...oh sweet Spike, who gets his name from having spikes in his you know what ... Yeah, you read that right. He is a tortured soul due to the loss of his wife. He blames Cade, blames himself and seems bitter and lost. But there is so much wit, heart and sarcasm in him, I couldn't wait for his story.

This was a seriously awesome book and Bella Jewel made her début count. This book made me want to sit in a corner, rock gently back and forth and try to gather my emotions, thoughts, brain, heart, panties...everything. It was that good.

5+ surprising, panty-melting, brain-numbing, heart-stopping, tragic, hormone-stirring stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Hell's Yeah!, 30 Sept. 2013
**ARC received from author in exchange for an honest review**

I followed Bella on a social network site for some time before the release of Hell's Knights and I was really looking forward to its release. However, you know when you're really looking forward to something and you build it up only to be disappointed because it didn't live up to your expectations. Well, that did NOT happen with Hell's Knights. This book was everything I wanted it to be and more it is a journey and a half which leaves you wanting more from this great author.

I love the story of Addison and Cade. Addison is such a tough character and despite being out in the world with nothing and no one she still manages to keep her head held high and survive.

Cade......... Mmmm he can tie me to a bike any day of the week. I love how tough he is but at the same time how loving he is. He is a biker with his own issues and makes me wanna snuggle up to him and make everything ok.

The book is well written and had me drawn in from the beginning, it also flows really well. I may have stayed up all night when I read this one and was disappointed it was over. I didn't want to leave the world of Hell's Knights. I wanted the book to last forever but alas nothing is forever.

Great debut book from Bella and I'm counting down the minutes until book #2

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 28 Aug. 2013
I loved this book, gritty biker book that pulls no punches, great love story with amazing characters that have depth and leaves you wanting to know more about all of them. Not for the faint hearted but a brilliant read. Can't wait for the next one....