5.0 out of 5 stars A better understanding
I have read many books about the Universe and parallel realities and I was struggling with few concepts (i.e. the concept of time and how the future can change the past).
Published 6 months ago by Ko.Tom

2.0 out of 5 stars A long winded book!
I chose 2 stars because there is nothing new in it and you have to do loads of exercises which I hate, the only thing going for it is that it is very easy to read, not too complicated
Published 3 months ago by Real Ayurveda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A better understanding, 5 Jan 2014
Ko.Tom (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moving Through Parallel Worlds To Achieve Your Dreams: The Epic Guide To Unlimited Power (Kindle Edition)
I would like to thank the author for his explanations. I do now have a better understanding over those things which reflects in many aspects of my life. No doubt I was attracted to it to allow my personal progression :)
Further than that, I found this book really well written, well organised and covering all the important subjects that should be spread and taught to all. One of the best book on the subject, according to me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Your door to a whole new world, 24 Mar 2014
I read upwards of 100 books a year and I write a review on less than 1% of them. I've literally read hundreds of books on the mind, body, soul, metaphysics, quantum physics, creating our reality, spirituality, universal laws, goal setting and so on.

I've read the greats and the not so greats and I rate this little book as being one of the best on the planet if what you seek is a practical guide to application and creating change.

Ultimately the answer isn't in any book; the answer is in you and you have to see something, feel something and do something to manifest what you want or to become who you know you really are but being guided by Kevin Michel is one of the best steps you can take if you're serious about change.

Buy this book, read it, re-read it, practice and you'll be amazed what you can create. I'd give this 6 stars if I could.

4.0 out of 5 stars Moving through parallel worlds, 8 Feb 2014
An interesting read on how to change your life for the better by quantum leaping to different parallel worlds frame by frame to get to your ideal parallel world. In summary it's an interesting take on visualization and goal setting to get to your desired destination in life. If you are open minded it's worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Manifesting made easy!, 15 Mar 2014
A friend described this to me as the book that blows all other law of attraction books out of the water - and it's true! This makes the quantum world accessible & shows how to create paradigm shifts. It has made sense of what I've been doing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking., 13 Mar 2014
This is one of those books that stays with your forever. I will read this over and over again, and I'm sure I will see something new every time. Would give it more than five stars if I could, will definitely go down as one of my all time favourites. This put those final pieces to the jigsaw that I just couldn't get my head around. Loved the cover, can't wait to see what the author comes up with next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Mar 2014
Mr. Ian Pearson "teamsaint" (Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
A brilliant break down of the concepts behind manifestation and personal empowerment. There are things to go back over a second time but it kept me gripped throughout. A totally fresh approach to metaphysical laws.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you think you can do more and need some words of encouragment, read it!, 18 Nov 2013
If you feel you are someone with potential, read it. If you feel you are someone who needs inspiration, read it. Maybe you are on a downward spiral, read it! Read it and be who you know you are and are supposed to be. You won't regret it, guaranteed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very thought provoking., 7 Nov 2013
I love this book although the science challenged me so much I had to read it twice and am still working through my notes. Its one of those books that really changes how we look at the world, and the world and the world. Love it, one of my favourites.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you've loved "Ask and it is given" by Esther and jerry ..., 13 July 2014
K. Young "craftyness" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
If you've loved "Ask and it is given" by Esther and jerry hicks.... This is a follow on from that. I love this book, it's straight forward and easy to follow. A must read for anyone willing to follow the power of the mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 July 2014
Incredibly powerful effect on your 'out-of-box' thinking, especially about the world(s) around you. Definitely the best book I've read in a while! Very thought provoking...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›