5.0 out of 5 stars Most versatile headphones yet
I've had many types of headphones but these beat them all down.

Pros:
* Use with iPad, Android phone, Windows laptop and bog standard MP3 player. Can be paired up with multiple sources so you will know someone is calling you when you are listening to music on your Windows laptop.
* Has a headphone jack. The controls will be rendered useless...
Published 11 months ago by John "William" Galt

3.0 out of 5 stars Sonixx headphones
these headphones sound great I can't complain about that, but the only problem with these headphones is that there is a flashing light to tell you that it is connected and using them in darkness can get quite annoying because all you can see is a blue light flashing infront of your eyes and I find it very hard to sleep with them on
Published 2 months ago by Andrew Thomas Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars Most versatile headphones yet, 14 Jan 2014
I've had many types of headphones but these beat them all down.

Pros:
* Has a headphone jack. The controls will be rendered useless though.
* Has microUSB. Use same cable as an Android phone or a Kindle.
* Comes with two nice and thin cables - 3.5mm jack cable and a microUSB cable.
* Comes in a carry case. I use it for other stuff as well.

Cons:
* Froze up one time. Had to wait around a day for it to discharge, as it would not reboot at all.
* The touch controls are weird with a very poor feedback mechanism. Back/Forwards is not particularly useful. Sound increments and decrements are too large, so you resort to using your source's volume controls anyway.
* Blue blinking light, and it is very very bright. Not sure why it's there.

Overall, the best the money can buy. I use it for phonecalls, when at the gym, and listening to music from my computer. I researched these devices for a while and this one is definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable headphones and at a great price, 3 Jan 2014
Was dubious about spending 100 euro on what i thought were a cheap pair of Beats knock-offs.

However these are most definitely the best headphones i have ever bought. Premium build quality, great styling and rich sound drivers all add up to a class product. (bit heavy on the bass, which is the way i like it)

A great set of headphones for the gym due to the bluetooth functionality that really works and is super simple to set up, providing a stable connection between the headphones and whatever device they are paired with (Iphone 5).

Don't waste 3 times the money on Beats when these are on the same level in terms of build quality, styling and audio quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy husband = happy wife :), 8 Jan 2014
Bought these for my husband for his Christmas and he is over the moon with them!

Great sound with plenty of bass tones which is right up his street with his choice in music(dance) and as it is not my first genre I like the headphones too as he gets to listen to his music at a decent level without much sound leakage.

Very comfortable and loves the features especially the easy connection and swapping between devices as he uses them for his Android phone and iPhone as well as his iPad. The touch controls are his only gripe though as they take a little getting used to as there is no physical reference to where to swipe, a couple of simple dimples would have been a nice touch so you know where you are touching without trying several times before getting it. This is however something that is only a concern at first until you get your bearings on where the controls are.

Very nice set and a great price and worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth headphones on a budget, 21 Sep 2013
I've tried several bluetooth headphones including ones from 7dayshop - 7dayshop R7 Premium High-Fidelity - and Sennheiser PXC 360 BT. This one I see as more of a budget pair of headphones. I've had them for a week now, and found myself very skeptical of a brand I've never heard of and was close to unwilling to spend £80 on bt headphones but after being disappointed with 7dayshop's ability to sell some earpads for their R7's, and the lack of PXC360BT's around, there wasn't too much choice.

The battery life is just brilliant. I use my headphones on my 2 hour commute to work and back (so 4 hours each day) on bluetooth and on Friday, on the way back they died. Not much of a warning though, within 10 minutes they were dead after the warning beeps. So about 16 hours of life? Brilliant.

Noise cancellation is great. Comfort is okay but not brilliant, however I find that with a majority of headphones. It is well padded though. Leaking sound - now this is what I was most concerned about - however it is pretty good at isolating sound. Volume can go pretty high on these headphones too.

Main niggles are that you cannot turn off the LED light which can be pretty bright as it is facing forward on the headphones. The controls take some getting used to... I find that whenever I swipe to switch to the next track, it forwards the tune a little.

Happy with the case they give you along with a usb cable, audio jack and cleaner. I wouldn't suggest using the headphones as a headset for phone calls though. There is no mic so you have to hold it up anyway which looks a little silly.

The headphones are stylish, foldable, support bluetooth (very well btw) and produce good sound... not much more that I want than that.

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the full price, 19 July 2014
Mr. Mark Parkes "naturalparksey" (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
Seen these on the gadget show and they come third, wireless, you can make calls, controls for volume and track skip on the side along with a handy multi function button. Battery life time is actually quite accurate and they kept me going on long cardio walks / runs. Sound quality punches higher than I expected for price and comes with a case / lead if you forget to charge. They also fold nicely, this brand is up and coming

5.0 out of 5 stars It's nice to be surprised, 3 Oct 2013
I needed some wireless headphones for the gym and stumbled across these, having used my friends "Beats" I wasn't expecting anything near that quality for this price. When they arrived (next day as requested) it took very little to set them up with my iPhone and pleasingly they came charged . To my surprise the sound quality was excellent and they were found to be sturdy and well made, and having compared them to the afore mentioned "Beats " at the gym and seeing my friends face when I told him the price, I can honestly say that at last, I have had a good deal !

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones, 30 Jun 2014
Phones arrived next day as promised, good quality and easily adjustable.
They fit on your head comfortably (my head is large) and cancel a lot of outside noise.
The sound is clear and very basey which I like.
The downside to these is the side control for swipe on track change works but not the volume swipe.
This is hit and miss.
They come with a carrying case and connect Bluetooth simply
All round a great pair of Headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you love extended bass at the low end then these are perfect., 30 Nov 2014
Just got these today and I am very impressed.

I love bass and these provide allot bass.

I would compact them to bluedio r + legend but better quality and cheaper.

For £58.60 these are a great deal.

you can play at full volume with no distortion of mids and highs and the low frequency bass is amazing.

my only issues are long term comfort as they are not fully over my ear but the bass performance makes me not care. Also the flashing blue light to indicate they are on is a little annoying in the dark but yet again the bass is so nice that I don't care.

I have jabra revo wireless for when I'm out and about as they are strong and these for at home for watching films and listening to music were these will be looked after easily.

I love the fact they come with a 100% perfect carry hard case.

I love the bass.

I love the price for the quality of product received.

I am happy all together with the product and will not be returning them like I have with bluedio r+ legend.

Sonixx have done a great service for bass lovers.

I hope these last.

5.0 out of 5 stars holy c**p!!, 7 Jun 2014
These are just SO GOOD!!!! I bought them cos the only complaints in the reviews were that they were 'too bassy'...? TOO BASSY??? Is there such a thing? Ive stood by idiots with their heads buried in ten foot speakers at the Arcadia stage at festivals and wondered how long it is before they hear ambulances again..but seriously. Too much bass is not a thing.
So I bought them. I am not disappointed. In fact I am ECSTATIC. I listen to deep house, progressive trance techno etc etc (Im 58) very loud and these are precisely THE ticket. Paired up with my iphone4 (I'm old..its my sons cast-off..) no probs (did it myself even). I've already mastered the slidey controls (after a few abortive fast forwards..) and the on off and even managed to make some kind of phone call..(???? Dont ask!) They have a rather fetching little blue flashing light too to tell you theyre on. But I only want it for the toons so wont be venturing there again. Bluetooth distance is as advised- almost exactly 10m; many thanks to all the helpful answers to my Amazon question. Ive now invested in a 'Dongle ' thing for my laptop with a reach of 50m...even more scope!
Today I used them on one of my 3-4 hour perambulations and hardly made a dent in the phone battery so not heavy on the bluetooth either which I was worried about.
Who needs Glastonbury..? Get a pair o' these n some wellies in yer back garden n yer sorted! They come with integral flashing lights (well...one.) too!! No boggin pyramid portaloos; just excellent tunes, clean showers and plenty space to DANCE!!!!
HIGHLY recommended.
Update; Ive noted that when Ive had my phones on for some time (I do epic extreme walking..!) the bluetooth starts to jump a bit and miss beats which is a tad irritating. The trick is to switch off the phones briefly then turn them back on and re-pair up with your phone / walkman. Resolves the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Headphones, 12 Jun 2014
Quality feel to them, heavy enough not to feel cheap, and stay on your head (something they do excellently).
Sound quality is great, although I'm not an audiophile i recognize good sound when I hear it. The only complaint I would put forward at this price point is that the leather pads can feel hot at times - mind you it's the middle of summer.