5.0 out of 5 stars Most versatile headphones yet
I've had many types of headphones but these beat them all down.

Pros:
* Use with iPad, Android phone, Windows laptop and bog standard MP3 player. Can be paired up with multiple sources so you will know someone is calling you when you are listening to music on your Windows laptop.
* Has a headphone jack. The controls will be rendered useless...
Published 13 months ago by John "William" Galt

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too much bass and Tight fit.
I've been looking for a pair of Bluetooth headphones which are on-ear and of a sufficient quality as i love to listen to music whilst walking dog up in the hills and after extensive reading i settled on these.

Published 7 days ago by scotchmizzed

5.0 out of 5 stars Most versatile headphones yet, 14 Jan. 2014
I've had many types of headphones but these beat them all down.

Pros:
* Has a headphone jack. The controls will be rendered useless though.
* Has microUSB. Use same cable as an Android phone or a Kindle.
* Comes with two nice and thin cables - 3.5mm jack cable and a microUSB cable.
* Comes in a carry case. I use it for other stuff as well.

Cons:
* Froze up one time. Had to wait around a day for it to discharge, as it would not reboot at all.
* The touch controls are weird with a very poor feedback mechanism. Back/Forwards is not particularly useful. Sound increments and decrements are too large, so you resort to using your source's volume controls anyway.
* Blue blinking light, and it is very very bright. Not sure why it's there.

Overall, the best the money can buy. I use it for phonecalls, when at the gym, and listening to music from my computer. I researched these devices for a while and this one is definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable headphones and at a great price, 3 Jan. 2014
Was dubious about spending 100 euro on what i thought were a cheap pair of Beats knock-offs.

However these are most definitely the best headphones i have ever bought. Premium build quality, great styling and rich sound drivers all add up to a class product. (bit heavy on the bass, which is the way i like it)

A great set of headphones for the gym due to the bluetooth functionality that really works and is super simple to set up, providing a stable connection between the headphones and whatever device they are paired with (Iphone 5).

Don't waste 3 times the money on Beats when these are on the same level in terms of build quality, styling and audio quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy husband = happy wife :), 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Sonixx X-Touch Wireless Bluetooth Headphones / Headset with Swipe Control, Mic & Remote for all Smartphones/ Tablets - 3 YEAR WARRANTY (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Bought these for my husband for his Christmas and he is over the moon with them!

Great sound with plenty of bass tones which is right up his street with his choice in music(dance) and as it is not my first genre I like the headphones too as he gets to listen to his music at a decent level without much sound leakage.

Very comfortable and loves the features especially the easy connection and swapping between devices as he uses them for his Android phone and iPhone as well as his iPad. The touch controls are his only gripe though as they take a little getting used to as there is no physical reference to where to swipe, a couple of simple dimples would have been a nice touch so you know where you are touching without trying several times before getting it. This is however something that is only a concern at first until you get your bearings on where the controls are.

Very nice set and a great price and worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth headphones on a budget, 21 Sept. 2013
I've tried several bluetooth headphones including ones from 7dayshop - 7dayshop R7 Premium High-Fidelity - and Sennheiser PXC 360 BT. This one I see as more of a budget pair of headphones. I've had them for a week now, and found myself very skeptical of a brand I've never heard of and was close to unwilling to spend £80 on bt headphones but after being disappointed with 7dayshop's ability to sell some earpads for their R7's, and the lack of PXC360BT's around, there wasn't too much choice.

The battery life is just brilliant. I use my headphones on my 2 hour commute to work and back (so 4 hours each day) on bluetooth and on Friday, on the way back they died. Not much of a warning though, within 10 minutes they were dead after the warning beeps. So about 16 hours of life? Brilliant.

Noise cancellation is great. Comfort is okay but not brilliant, however I find that with a majority of headphones. It is well padded though. Leaking sound - now this is what I was most concerned about - however it is pretty good at isolating sound. Volume can go pretty high on these headphones too.

Main niggles are that you cannot turn off the LED light which can be pretty bright as it is facing forward on the headphones. The controls take some getting used to... I find that whenever I swipe to switch to the next track, it forwards the tune a little.

Happy with the case they give you along with a usb cable, audio jack and cleaner. I wouldn't suggest using the headphones as a headset for phone calls though. There is no mic so you have to hold it up anyway which looks a little silly.

The headphones are stylish, foldable, support bluetooth (very well btw) and produce good sound... not much more that I want than that.

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the full price, 19 July 2014
Mr. Mark Parkes "naturalparksey" (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
Seen these on the gadget show and they come third, wireless, you can make calls, controls for volume and track skip on the side along with a handy multi function button. Battery life time is actually quite accurate and they kept me going on long cardio walks / runs. Sound quality punches higher than I expected for price and comes with a case / lead if you forget to charge. They also fold nicely, this brand is up and coming

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too much bass and Tight fit., 23 Feb. 2015

Initial impressions when they arrived was wow! excellent build quality, fantastic packaging and when handling them thought these are £100 plus headphones which I've got for a song. Pairing was easy-peasy and gave them a couple of hours charge in preparation for my walk.

This was where it all changed, popped them on my head and thought "this is a bit tight" as the headband was pressing down on my head whilst ear cups were in place. Anyway i thought i'll still persevere and maybe when i'm walking they will slacken a wee bit with the motion of walking but then came the other problem "Overblown Bass". This wasn't the deal breaker as i used my controls on "poweramp" music player on my android phone and dialed it way back which really helped but as i'm a bit of a neutral music lover which means i can add or take away as i please it was another problem.

Still, i just could get away from this pressing down on my head. Now i'm not some alien with huge head but maybe the top of my skull just doesn't like a pressing down feeling but would like just a tiny but more slack. I've owned many,many headphones over the years,both in-ear and closed cup over the ear phones and this is the first time I've had this kind of problem. I have a set of Grado sr60i's at the moment but needed the Bluetooth function to stop me fiddling in pockets when phone goes or to change tracks and also the tucking in of cables.

Also i noticed too that your ears get quite sweaty when wearing for extended use 1 hr+ down to the suction effect that the cups make when sitting on ears.

I found the controls on ear-pad a great idea but did find myself changing track when trying to turn the music up. A wee idea maybe would be to make a tactile button shape on earpiece rather than smooth finish as fumbling to feel about doesn't work as well as the feel of a button which they have when you pause the music to speak to someone.

I so wanted to love these as i think for the money they are very close to being great headphones but still, i couldn't keep them.

Pros-

Brilliant build quality
Some great ideas (controls on right earpiece)
Pairing - Effortless

Cons-

Such a tight fit.
Way too much bass.
Buttons on right earpiece need something as a guide tactile-wise.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's nice to be surprised, 3 Oct. 2013
I needed some wireless headphones for the gym and stumbled across these, having used my friends "Beats" I wasn't expecting anything near that quality for this price. When they arrived (next day as requested) it took very little to set them up with my iPhone and pleasingly they came charged . To my surprise the sound quality was excellent and they were found to be sturdy and well made, and having compared them to the afore mentioned "Beats " at the gym and seeing my friends face when I told him the price, I can honestly say that at last, I have had a good deal !

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones, 30 Jun. 2014
Phones arrived next day as promised, good quality and easily adjustable.
They fit on your head comfortably (my head is large) and cancel a lot of outside noise.
The sound is clear and very basey which I like.
The downside to these is the side control for swipe on track change works but not the volume swipe.
This is hit and miss.
They come with a carrying case and connect Bluetooth simply
All round a great pair of Headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you love extended bass at the low end then these are perfect., 30 Nov. 2014
Just got these today and I am very impressed.

I love bass and these provide allot bass.

I would compact them to bluedio r + legend but better quality and cheaper.

For £58.60 these are a great deal.

you can play at full volume with no distortion of mids and highs and the low frequency bass is amazing.

my only issues are long term comfort as they are not fully over my ear but the bass performance makes me not care. Also the flashing blue light to indicate they are on is a little annoying in the dark but yet again the bass is so nice that I don't care.

I have jabra revo wireless for when I'm out and about as they are strong and these for at home for watching films and listening to music were these will be looked after easily.

I love the fact they come with a 100% perfect carry hard case.

I love the bass.

I love the price for the quality of product received.

I am happy all together with the product and will not be returning them like I have with bluedio r+ legend.

Sonixx have done a great service for bass lovers.

I hope these last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 18 Jan. 2015
This is my first review for any product purchased via Amazon and the Sonixx X-Touch I feel is worth the write up. These headphones deliver rich beautiful sound without compromise. The Bluetooth or wired feature simply work's, nice option for a direct line into a media player (via the 3.5 jack socket). For long journeys the wired option is a must as the headphones don't require the use of its battery. I've used the headphones for about 10 days via Bluetooth connectivity, approximately 3 hours per day listening to music/videos and taking calls. Battery life appears reasonable, a single charge has lasted over a week. I had tested various headphones before buying the Sonixx X-Touch and in my view the Sonixx surpassed the sound quality of many big brands. In my opinion the Sonixx X-Touch is sleek, comfortable & impressive. It's robust build & the rich deep sound match my taste perfectly. The swipe control is a functional novelty which performs well. In all, amazing value, a really sound purchase. My daughter has asked for a pair for her birthday. Great service Amazon Prime with next day delivery. I would buy this product again.