5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
I've ordered this for my 3 year old daughters tab and I'm made up such amazing quality nice and thick case really durable alot better than the normal silicon skins
Published 4 months ago by Ellie

2.0 out of 5 stars Let down by design!
I bought this rubber case for my samsung tab 3 and it looks really robust and is easy to fit, it does however have no holes for the charger port- the case covers the "home" button at the bottom and manages to cover the back and menu buttons too even though on the picture appears to be moulded for this. I expected a better item for the money. 😞
Published 3 months ago by owain

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bobj Rugged Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7-inch Tablet, Wi-Fi and 3G/4G Models. Also for Tab3 7-inch Kid's Edition. (not for Tab3 Lite, Tab2, or earlier models) - BobjGear protective cover (Rockin' Raspberry) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for Toddlers, 8 Dec 2013
This is keeping a Tab 3 safe for my toddlers use. In fact, I actually bought a second as it is fantastic! Lovely vibrant green and purple colours and easy to fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic For Children, 21 Jan 2014
This is fantastic for my 6 year olds tablet. It does a great job protecting it and helps him to hold on to it - it can be quite slippery for little hands without a cover!

4.0 out of 5 stars Chunky case, 13 April 2014
Nice chunky case, it works well for my young daughter. Easy for a toddler to hold, but a bit to fat for adult use. The thickness of the case eliminates my worries when giving the tablet to a kid.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product!, 9 April 2014
Our daughter is autistic so we needed a case that would protect the tablet. This has done an amazing job. She has thrown it, jumped on it, dropped it and spilt juice on it. Its completely protected because of this.

Highly recommend and will use again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 6 April 2014
Excellant product. Does what it says on the packet my grandson has dropped it many times on hardwood flooring with no damage to his tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 31 Mar 2014
Really impressed with the speed that it was dispatched and delivered, the quality is superb too, all the button's can be used/pressed without any loss of sensitivity, I purchased one for myself in green and have no hesitation in purchasing a second in red for my son's tablet too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks really durable, 27 Mar 2014
We are yet to have it thrown across the floor but it seems like it would withstand my 3 year old! Really good for little ones grip. The only thing is it would be better with a little stand at the back for when they watch films

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 2 Mar 2014
Lovely chunky protector for my daughters 7 inch Samsung Tablet. Good fit and lovely colour. Worth the money. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly and offers effective protection, 1 Mar 2014
I'll never ever voluntarily drop my tablet on the floor, as they do in some video to test this thing, but you can tell by the thickness of the rubber, all around the edges, that it really does its job. With this case on the tablet becomes twice as thick, maybe even more, it looks a bit as if it was into an inflatable dinghy ;-)
The shape fits perfectly the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7' design, all controls and connectors are perfectly reachable and usable, with the added benefit that power and volume buttons become much more visible and less subject to be pressed inadvertently.

Only one glitch in product presentation: the photos don't show the true color. I was expecting this, because I had read other reviews, and more so since you can't call "bold black" (as it actually is!) what definitely looks gray in the photos.

UPDATE: Now I've seen that the colours look much more realistic in the pictures of other Bobj cases, as the one for ASUS MeMO HD7. Since the range of colours is the same, you can look at those pictures to get a better idea of how the case will look.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›