on 28 November 2013
I've ordered this for my 3 year old daughters tab and I'm made up such amazing quality nice and thick case really durable alot better than the normal silicon skins
on 8 December 2013
This is keeping a Tab 3 safe for my toddlers use. In fact, I actually bought a second as it is fantastic! Lovely vibrant green and purple colours and easy to fit.
on 21 January 2014
This is fantastic for my 6 year olds tablet. It does a great job protecting it and helps him to hold on to it - it can be quite slippery for little hands without a cover!
on 1 March 2014
I'll never ever voluntarily drop my tablet on the floor, as they do in some video to test this thing, but you can tell by the thickness of the rubber, all around the edges, that it really does its job. With this case on the tablet becomes twice as thick, maybe even more, it looks a bit as if it was into an inflatable dinghy ;-)
The shape fits perfectly the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7' design, all controls and connectors are perfectly reachable and usable, with the added benefit that power and volume buttons become much more visible and less subject to be pressed inadvertently.

Only one glitch in product presentation: the photos don't show the true color. I was expecting this, because I had read other reviews, and more so since you can't call "bold black" (as it actually is!) what definitely looks gray in the photos.

UPDATE: Now I've seen that the colours look much more realistic in the pictures of other Bobj cases, as the one for ASUS MeMO HD7. Since the range of colours is the same, you can look at those pictures to get a better idea of how the case will look.
on 26 December 2013
Bought the pink version of this for my 4 year old's new white tab 3 and it looks great. It allows the tablet to be safely held as it gives a good non slip grip so I'd say it was essential for children using these tablets.

Despite another reviewer commenting on the fact the home button is covered - I think this is better as it stops the button from getting dirty. The only thing I would say is it should have had some sort of icon on the case so you know which is the off button, as I sometimes press it by accident when trying to adjust the volume. That said, the tablet is new to me so I will get used to that.

The holes are perfectly placed for the charger/headphone socket/camera/speakers. Though there seems to be a 'spare' hole on the right side, not sure what that's for.
on 13 January 2014
I bought one for myself because my tablet was so difficult to sit on my lap, or hold, because its so slippery, and this is perfect for the job ! :-) I purposely ordered one to see how it was when it arrived .... It's perfect fit, the home button is covered, but easy to use (keeping it clean) The volume button and on/off buttons are also covered, but that does not affect usage, and also keeps them clean too ! :-) A Perfect hole for the charger port, and two little holes to send the sound from the speakers :-) It sits very safely wherever I put it now :-) I've just ordered a second one for my grandson's tablet :-) It's going to be perfect to keep his clean, and his hands are always so grubby ;-)

Very highly recommended ! :-) *****
on 7 January 2014
I spent ages looking for a rugged case as I have children who are likely to pull the tablet off the side. I was originally put off by one review that said this case covers the home button. It does, but it's a special button cover, so it keeps it clean and you can still press it. Everything is accessible. This case is thick and feels good too.

I've got purple and I love it!

I have bought screen protectors separately.

The delivery was super quick, excellent service!
on 10 September 2014
Excellent case for the price. Has protected my Tab 2 from 2 young children and doesn't look half bad compared to the military style cases. The case is made from really thick silicone which provides a good rim to grip, especially for young children and also protects the device when it is dropped, it just seems to bounce back from the floor! The case is very well made and all the cut outs fit.

The only minor negative is the silicone attracts dust.
on 19 January 2014
I read the reviews first and saw others had bought them for there young children. So I thought I'd try it. it looks nice, nice and pink for my 2yr old daughter. it's rubbery so it doesn't slip out of your hand. it protects it brilliant and bounces if dropped. with it having a lip edge around it, the screen doesn't touch the floor if it drops that side down. you can use all the side buttons just as easy through the case too. I can't fault this case.
on 12 January 2014
Bought a tablet for my 8yr old for Christmas and she broke it within 4 days so a sturdy case was a must for the replacement. After trawling the internet for days this seemed like the best option and much more affordable than rival products of a similar nature. We were not disappointed. Very good quality, perfect fit and fast dispatch.
Would definately recommend to anyone with a clumsy child or is indeed clumsy themselves :-)