on 12 January 2014
A very nice looking watch. Much better in 'real life' than the picture. The strap is soft and comfortable, the face easy to read, and it looks far more expensive than it costs. Unlike the other customer I've never had any problem with Ben Sherman watch straps, and I own 4 other ones. This could be down to pure good luck on my part, or bad luck on his. I would say though that In my opinion the Ben Sherman watches in this price bracket are the best value for money for watches on Amazon, and being somewhat of a watch collector, I have a fair few.
on 18 January 2014
This watch is great for my husband as the face is so clear and easy to read. Excellent bargain price for designer watch.
on 1 February 2014
I needed an everyday watch for work and on the move.
This one is great for the purpose i bought it for.

Do miss the day counter in it though.
on 12 March 2014
The watch arrived quickly & with a nice presentation box. The watch face is is clear & just the right size that i wanted . The leather strap is comfortable & not irritable. I just wanted a day to day watch & this is great for my needs & at £13.25p i bought it at the right time! Very happy with the purchase & would recommend to anybody :)
on 25 April 2014
Does what it says on the tin, exceptional value, looks nice and keeps good time, what else do you want from a watch
on 27 March 2014
Watch looks great and looks more expensive than the purchase price, would recommend this watch for evenings out, I have had some great comments about the watch and only wore it twice so far.
on 17 February 2014
Simple... Stylish... Sexy...

Sorted

I haven't worn a watch for a while as I have a habit of putting them down and forgetting them. I like this one.
on 16 February 2014
I can't believe I only paid £16.25 for this watch, it looks really smart and up to now after 2 weeks is keeping perfect time. No complaints..
on 10 March 2014
its beautiful watch and trully this is value for money.
Thanks to Amazon for such a gereat deal.
This is really a value for money.
on 9 January 2014
Bought it a s pair (two colours) for two kids, teenagers. Both have thanked me and both are wearing it proudly. Had problem with Ben Sherman strap links in past, hope the kids don't face one! Fast delivery too.