on 17 February 2014
The dial was black not blue but still a nice watch until the glass face dropped off,but I think that happened in transit,i'm trying to return it
on 1 March 2014
I ordered this watch because of price,when it arrived the minute needle was loose.I had to return and amazon was quick and they sent me another watch within 24 hours.The second watch had the same probem and had to refund.
on 27 February 2014
It's a nice looking watch, looks more expensive than it is.
It didn't came with blue dial, but black, but it's still ok.
Watch and bracelet are very lightweight, some people might like it, some might say it feels cheep
Bracelet is quite long, I had to have it resized. You have a coupon inside to send it and resize it, but this would involve paying for tracked sending, and include a 5 pound voucher for the company to send it back to you.
Dials are not fluorescent, so you can't read the time in the dark.
In the box you will find a small print informing you that the watch's warranty was extended to 5 years, not 2.
on 19 December 2013
Bought this watch after the first seconda watch was to small for my father in law,this one however came with a big strap and double lock clasp,he was very happy with his new watch.
on 22 April 2014
Very reasonable price and good household name as a gift it was well recived but I have no idea how the watch has done I have not heard anything so no news is good news
on 10 April 2014
Love the bracelet, one issue is the size of face and can be difficult to read the time as hands are very small, I have overcome the size now but still difficult to read.
on 23 December 2013
Nice watch but in the picture it looks luminous or lit. In reality its impossible to tell the time in the dark and difficult in the daylight. Kept because no time to get a different sent.
on 30 November 2015
Best watch I've ever had and great colour of glass, giving off a glow in the dark effect. I would definitely recommend for a partner and or father for Christmas.
on 14 April 2014
Very nice watch. Nice design. Reached me as promised. Good quality. We bought this as a gift for one of my family member. Hope they like it.
on 29 December 2013
really like this nice an chunky great for every day use good price would reccomend this to anyone looking for a good solid watch