Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 9 December 2013
These guys are really underrated, brilliant album lots of fun and puts smile on your face. The lyrics are very funny / witty.
on 12 December 2013
Following on from their last album, the boys from Brighton continue to grow and this collection contains a better variety than before. Good singalongs and th melodies stay in your head all day. Just a shame that they feel the need to use adult language therefore restricting their target audience.
However from my point of view, it was a good purchase and am still listening to it regulary. Go listen for yourself!!
on 24 June 2014
I love Rizzle Kicks first album, and sometimes bands go in a direction that you don't really like on the next releases. Luckily this was not one of those times.

I liked it from the first listen, but once you listen to it a few more times you really get a grasp at how good it is! They have matured, but in a way that is still fun, and is still Rizzle Kicks.
on 17 January 2014
Bought this CD as a present at Christmas for my wife - It's not my style of music but I have to say I've grown into it. Was expecting lots of heavy rap that was undistiguishable, but no, there are some tracks like that but generally speaking this is a pretty good album
on 25 January 2014
oh dear oh dear Amazon, you can't pack a cd in a cardboard envelope and expect it to get through unscathed every time. Needless to say I've sent it back. Rizzle Kicks seem like a fun group. They probably won't go down in history but are good listening right now.
on 23 November 2013
We love it. I am in my 50's and have this in the car to listen to with my 17 & 10 year old children. We loved the first album so this enticed me to buy this and we are so pleased we did. Was not instant love on all tracks but it's growing on us every day.
on 10 November 2014
Brilliant album!!! I listen to it going to work and it lightens my mood for the day.
I had enjoyed some of there music before but was unsure of what to expect both very good musicians. Harley has a wonderful soulful voice.
on 16 April 2014
always liked the tunes from rizzle kicks & this was my 1st purchase of an album but was totally impressed.
A couple of tunes took a couple of plays to really appreciate - but many a good one starts as a grower.
on 21 November 2013
Another excellent CD from Rizzle Kicks! IMO the best that do it in the UK at the moment and probably will be for a while to come. I also loved the auro rip feature from Amazon.
on 6 January 2014
This band just continues going from strength to strength for me. They're fresh, toe tapping and original. If you liked their first album then you should love this one too.