5.0 out of 5 stars watch for young men - and grandad
Published 12 months ago by S.S.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit big
It is a nice watch; nice price; nice presentation.
It is a bit gig. I can recommend. I bought it as a present. Arrived in good time.
Published 7 months ago by V. R. Rubio

5.0 out of 5 stars watch for young men - and grandad, 23 Jan. 2014
S.S. "roger fellwalker" (North Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: French Connection Men's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap FC1114ST (Watch)
bought two FCUK watches for my grandson to chose one, with the other to go back. he chose the other one but I tried this on my own wrist and thought it looked rather good so decided to keep it, especially at the low price paid for it. chunky, bold, with a big face and some style (the watch, that is). With a good strong, deliberately slightly ''unfinished'' looking leather strap this watch is, i would guess, targeted at the 20-35 age group, casual wear, outdoor type and going out for the night person. had it for a month now and keeps excellent time.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit big, 20 Jun. 2014
V. R. Rubio "viraru" (London) - See all my reviews
It is a nice watch; nice price; nice presentation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, 18 Jun. 2014
I love this watch! It was fantastic value and looks great - quality of it is brilliant and would recommend it to anyone considering it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but heavy, 31 May 2014
This watch is every bit as beautiful as the photo, but I hadn't realised how big and heavy it actually is. At first I was not pleased with the size of it but now this has grown on me (I still would prefer it a bit smaller however). I got a random compliment on it from a cashier earlier and my friends like it. What is still not great is that it feels heavy to wear and that can't be good for your wrist - that is why I am removing one star.

Edit after a few days: I tend to avoid wearing it due to how heavy it is and sometimes I have to take it off while working... I think it's fair to remove one more star. Lesson learned: in regards to items like this (clothes & fashion accessories), never buy from the internet unless you have seen the item in real life first.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, 25 Mar. 2014
I bought this watch for my son as a christmas pressie he loves it. It arrived when expected and looked better than I had expected.